Midnight. Chapter 5

*Bo's P.O.V*

4 days later

Okay I can handle Louis being weird at times...well all the time, but it's not right for him to hate someone for no reason.

Louis must really hate Harry since he kept glaring at him the whole time he was here a few days ago, and every time you see him outside.

"Louis have you met Harry before." I asked lying on the bed staring at the ceiling my arms crossed behind my head, Louis in the same position laying next to me.

He stiffened at my question but relaxed quickly afterwards.

"Why do you ask?" He asked me instead of answering my question.

"You kept glaring at him, I know you hate him and you don't just hate a stranger."

He sighed.

"Me and Harry used to be best mates." He said.

I turned my head so I was looking at him, but he just kept looking at he ceiling.

"There were five of us in our little group. Me and this other guy were seventeen I believe, the rest were sixteen I was the oldest though." He paused.

"It was me, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and...Harry."

"I was visiting Central London from Doncaster, Niall from Ireland, Zayn from Bradford, Liam from Wolverhampton, and Harry from Cheshire. We were each in a high school there, we met at a party and we just became inseparable. We would hang out all the time, there was this one time we all got arrested for trashing a supermarket while drunk." He smiled at the memory, I smiled with him trying to picture Louis, Harry and three other drunk boys laughing and having a good time, only to be busted by the cops.

"That night was one of the best, we couldn't stop laughing even after they arrested us. A year later we're still best mates, I was supposed to go to college but got held back with Zayn, I didn't mind either. Graduating high school meant going to college and leaving the guys. A few months passed...then Harry made a mistake.....a huge one. We all ended up hating him, he moved back to Cheshire, and the rest of the guys moved back to their hometown as well, except me. I convinced my mom to move to America, that's we're I met you." Louis smiled facing me.

" I was being bullied by some guys and you stepped in and helped." I smiled remembering the day I first met Louis.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey! My bitch is back." Anthony chuckled his group walking over to me.

"I'm not your bitch." I mumbled.

"Sure you are, I missed you baby." He smirked.

"Your the one that made me not come." I scoffed.

"And how did I do that." He smiled a wicked smile.

"You beat me." I mumbled.

"Oh, and speaking of beating its 8:45, just in time for your next one." He smiled walking over to me.

"No, please don't." I pleaded taking a few steps back.

Him and his group cornered me in the hallway, seriously when can I get a teacher when I need one.

He grabbed my hair and pulled on it making me let out a loud yelp.

"Shut the fuck up before we get caught." He said, slapping me across the face.

"Stop it!" I shouted.

"Little bitch what did I just fucking tell you." He was about to slap me again when a voice stopped him.

"Excuse me sir, would you mind just turning around for me." An unfamiliar voice said, it had an accent.

"What the-" Anthony said turning around but got cut off by the stranger hitting him straight in the jaw.

"Next time you listen to her and stay the fuck away!" He yelled. Kneeing him in the stomach.

The rest of Anthony's friends rushed to aid him, as I just stood there shocked.

"You okay?" The stranger asked worried, checking the bruise on my left cheek.

"Y-yeah, it's just a slap. I'm okay." I assured him.

"You sure."

"Yes, thank you." I reassured him.

"It's okay, mind if you help me with something now?" He asked.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Help me open my locker, I'm new and I don't have a clue how these American lockers work." He chuckled.

"Haha, I'm guessing your not from America then." I smiled.

"No, recently moved from England. I'm Louis by the way." He said holding his hand out.

"I'm Bo." I answered shacking his hand.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"I'm glad those bullies stopped bothering you though." He smiled.

"It's all thanks to you." I smiled back at him.

"Aww, I'm your hero." He chuckled.

"Sure." I said sarcastically.

"So what was that horrible thing Harry did, that ended the huge friendship you all had." I asked getting back to the subject.

"Umm, that's not important. It's getting late too, we should go to bed." Louis said getting up and turning off the lights.

He lay back down on the bed and I pulled me next to him so I was laying my head on his chest.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was thinking tomorrow we go look for applications for college, then a job at this bakery I saw a few blocks from here." He suggested.

"Umm, yeah. I'm turning nineteen soon, and I'm gonna need my own job." I nodded agreeing.

"Goodnight." He whispered.

"Night." I yawned falling into a peaceful sleep.