Midnight. Chapter 3

I was woken up by someone shaking me telling me the plane was about to land.

"Bo! Wake up." It sounded like my mother.

"Yes, mom I'm awake." I groaned opening my eyes.

"Good, wake Louis up. The plane is landing in a few minutes and he needs to sit properly with a seatbelt on." Mom said pointing at The position we were in.

Hi head has hidden at the crook of my neck and he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Lou, Lou, Louis....LOUIS!" I repeated louder each time while shaking him.

"What, what,what....WHAT!" He said louder each time repeating my actions.

"We're about to land, and you need to sit properly."

"Yeah okay." He yawned sitting up and putting his seatbelt on.

"You sleep good?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Well I guess we won't have that jet lag thing since we slept the whole ride." I chuckled.

"I guess so." He smiled turning to me.

.........

"What do you think the house looks like Lou?" I asked waiting in the taxi in between Louis and Johannah.

"I think it will look like a house." He smiled.

"Oh wow." I chuckled looking at him.

"Don't worry love, we're almost there." Johannah whispered in my ear.

She knew that I was nervous to see the new house, maybe it's a small two bedroom house that looks like it's two hundred years old in the middle of a bad and nasty neighbourhood, I mean it could be possible. My mom doesn't make that much money...but now that she started working as a nurse I really hope she has the opposite of that.

I shivered of the thought of living in a bad neighbourhood and looked out the window just as the car stopped.

"We're here!" My mom said very excited undoing her seat belt and getting out the car quickly.

"Soo, what do you think Bo, you like it." My mother asked, I could tell that she was nervous and that she wanted me to love my time here...she knew how much I love my old home and house, so she wanted me to love Cheshire more.

I looked up at the house and I was surprised.

It was gorgeous , it was a two story brick house. It looked much like our old house...I liked it. Then I spotted a beautiful tree right next to a balcony.

"I CALL THE ROOM WITH THE BALONY!" I shouted running into the house.

"Hahaha, I knew you would say that so all your stuff is already in there." I heard my mom shout from outside as I ran into the room upstairs.

"I LOVE IT." I shouted twirling around the room.

The walls where a baby blue colour, the door was white and the carpet was a cream colour. My bed was already in the corner of my room and so were my other stuff. I walked over to the glass balcony door and opened it, the view was our front door neighbours house, all the curtains were closed shut except for the living room one. It was filthy, boxes of pizza everywhere and piles of dirty clothes. Yep, a man lives there, and he's probably in his twenties going to college due to all the books stacked by a table.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard someone speak.

"So, how'd you like your new room?" I heard Louis ask from behind me.

"It's great!" I smiled.

"My house is next door. You should see my room, it's sick!"

"So, you're still sleeping over right. I'll make sure you're extra comfortable...I promise." I smiled.

"Yeah, definitely.I'm just going to take a walk really quickly it's only 7:45 and I want to get to know the neighbourhood." He said scratching his head.

"Okay, I'll come with you. I need to get to know my neighbourhood, don't wanna get lost now." I chuckled.

"Ermm... I rather go alone." He mumbled.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, I need to think. Stop getting into my business!" He grumbled.

Bipolar much?

"What did I do! I just wanted to go on a walk!" I frowned.

"Well, I don't want you to come! Fifteen minutes to myself that's all I ask, gosh!" He said throwing his hands in the air walking out my room.

"I'm still going for that walk......you asshole!" I shouted.

I went over to my balcony and watched as Louis walked down the sidewalk....towards the park holding his middle finger up in the air knowing I was watching him.Awesome, there's a park two blocks away from my house. From here I could see a lot of trees...I guess the woods are right next to it.

I quickly walked down the stairs and to the front door.

"Mom, I'm going for a quick walk around the block. Be back soon." I shouted walking out the front door and onto the concrete sidewalk.

"Well I should go the opposite direction Louis went in, that way he won't accuse me of stalking." I said to myself.

I crossed to the other side of the street and saw a tall guy in the front yard just getting out his black Range Rover.

"Hi!" I greeted walking over to him.

"Uh...hi?" He answered.

"Um...I'm your new front door neighbour, I just moved in today with my mom." I smiled at the stranger.

"Okay?" He frowned.

I was about to introduce myself but my phone fell out my front pocket, at the same time his did. We both bent down to pick up our phones and put it back in our pocket.

"I'm Bo by the way." I introduced myself holding my hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Harry. Hasn't your mother taught you not to talk to people you don't know." He asked confused, ignoring my hand shake.

"Well she taught me how to be polite and greet someone." I frowned.

"If you know what's best for you, stay away from me." He said walking closer to me and leaning in.

"Especially when I'm hungry." He whispered in my ear and pulling away, walking away from me and back inside leaving me frozen in my spot with wide eyes and no words to say.

"Note to self: stay away from the curly dude." Said to myself walking down the sidewalk.