Midnight. Chapter 17

1 month later...

*Bo/ Eli's P.O.V*

"Harry!" I squealed running down the stairs of his large home.

"Eli!" Harry mocked chasing after me.

All day I've been annoying Harry asking him to accompany me to the mall, but he wouldn't come. So I started poking him, tickling him, and just basically trying anything to get him to give up and just come with me. However it didn't work out that way, instead he started tickling me and I ended up running down the stairs trying to avoid Harry.

Yesterday was Harry and I's one month anniversary. He took me out to a fancy dinner then a small stroll in the park. I had fun and we talked about silly stuff, like what it would be like if we had no thumbs, or why hair is so weird etc. For the past month Harry and I have been inseparable. Whenever you're looking for me all you have to do is find Harry and I'll be there with him. Same thing with him. So what I'm trying to say is that we are still in that "I'm stuck to you like glue stage"

But I feel like I've told Harry basically all my secrets, but he doesn't say shit to me. It's kinda annoying.

Also working with my boyfriend was very distracting at work. He would always give some corny jokes that would would make me laugh really hard and the customers just stared at me like I was crazy. Last week we got into a little fight with flour while I was attempting to bake something with Lou. Barbara wasn't very pleased with mess so we had to stay after closing hours and make sure the bakery was spotless. I think Louis found someone special too! her name's Eleanor. She's pretty, and surprisingly we have a lot of things in common. She likes dogs, Chinese food, shopping, Ed Sheeran, and she loves Louis's ocean blue eyes. I think that they have been dating for about a week now? My mum also met Harry and had a good talk with him over dinner, she absolutely loved him, right now she's seeing one of those doctors she works with, Damian. I met him too, he seemed like a nice guy and looked like he really liked my mom. But of course, who wouldn't?

"I'm sorry!" I shouted running behind the couch.

"Nono young lady! It's too late for sorry!" Harry laughed.

I made a run for it towards the kitchen but Harry was too fast for me. He scooped me up and threw me on the couch before he started tickling me.

"Haz!" I shouted laughing,

"Stop!" I laughed. Harry laughed along and planted a small kiss on my forehead before stopping.

"So, my lovely Eli! What shall we do tonight?" He asked.

"Hmmmm..." I hummed while tapping my chin with my index finger.

"I love those duck faces you do when you think." He smiled.

I scrunched my nose up in confusion. I don't do duck faces while I think. I shook my head and thought that Lou and I haven't been hanging out lately.maybe a double date?

"Wanna go on a double date?" I asked.

"With whom?" Harry asked frowning.

"Lou and his girlfriend."

"Oh Elena!" He exclaimed.

"No, Elounor silly. I chuckled Harry was awful at remembering names.

"I knew that." He mumbled.

"So anyway, yeah?"

"Sure, it sounds fun." He nodded.

"Great I'm gonna go call Louis." I stood up. I walked to the kitchen and picked up the phone dialling Louis's number.