Midnight. Chapter 13

*Bo's P.O.V*

"How long is she going to be out?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"Stop asking that Louis, I'm always going to give you the same answer. I. Don't. Know." The raspy voice that I am now used to said.

Am I home? How did I get here?

"Lou?" I frowned opening my eyes but then closing the again quickly because of the bright light inside the room.

"Erm...hey Bo! How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm...fine?" I said suiting up on the bed.

"How did I get here, I was at the park last night. I don't remember coming home." I said confused.

Louis looked at Harry nervously as if asking him for help.

"We found you sitting on a swing half a sleep." Harry chuckled.

"I don't remember that." I frowned.

"Well once again, you were half asleep. I carried you here, and Lou insisted on staying here with you."

"Why?"

"I don't know." Harry shrugged.

I stared at him for a few seconds, which gave him a hint that I didn't believe him.

"Okay,okay, I didn't feel like walking all the way home." He confessed.

"Oh, okay." I nodded.

"So...how are you...feeling?" Lou asked.

"Why?"

"What? I can't be polite?" Louis frowned

"You can, that's just not how you are though." I smiled.

"And to answer your question, I think I'm getting a cold, and my neck hurts like hell." I stretched, while rolling my head around trying to relax my neck muscles.

I looked over at the boys and they were both standing there with wide eyes.

"I-i...um. M-maybe-" Lou stuttered.

"What Lou is trying to say is, you're probably getting a cold because you were outside in the cold all night, and you fell asleep on a swing with your neck dangling." Harry answered.

"Okay? Well, you're probably right." I shrugged, I got up off the bed and stretched my limbs.

I should go check up on my mum, she must feel like shit, she worked basically all day yesterday.

Also she was best friends with Lou's mom, now I really should check on her.

"Lou?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Have you told my mom about....you know?" I nervously asked.

"Yeah, I did." He sighed.

"I'm sorry." I let out a shaky breath.

"Hey, come here." Lou signalled for me to walk over to him.

I did as I was told and walked over to him.

I was engulfed into his warm chest and sighed, she was like my second mother, I loved her so much.

"I'm so sorry."

I know Louis, he looks like he doesn't really care, but I know that on the inside he's crying his eyes out, and it honestly hurts to know that on the inside my best friend is hurting.

"It's okay, shh I'm okay...I really am." Lou said kissing the top of my head while rubbing circles in my back.

"How did my mom take it?" I asked quietly.