Midnight. Capter 2

We entered the airport quickly and scanned the room looking for my friend.

He was born and raised in London, and moved to America a year ago. We quickly became best friends and when I told him the news about me moving to London, he convinced his mom to move back to London too.

Im not happy about moving but at least I'll have someone that I know besides my mom in London.

I finally spotted the messy brown hair I was looking for.

"They're over there mom." I pointed walking towards them.

"Hello, Mister I was wondering if you know where I could find my best friend, he's kinda tall with brown hair, and ocean blue eyes." I asked my friend.

"Hmm, nope do you know where a short 18 year old brunette that's pretty short with mocha coloured eyes." He asked me.

"Hmmm, maybe what's her name." I chuckled.

"Her name is Bo Pichard." He smiled.

"Wait I'm Bo Pichard!" I giggled.

"My friends name is Louis Tomlinson, do you know him now." I asked still playing the little game I started.

"I'm Louis!" He screamed hugging me afterwards.

"Haha, hey Lou excited to go to London?" I asked pulling away.

"Yeah, but I'm quite sad that we have to go to Cheshire instead of Doncaster."

"Yeah but....at least you'll be surrounded with people that talk like you."

"Am I supposed to offended by that." He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No silly, I like your accent it's really cute and adorable." I giggled pinching his cheeks.

"Aww stop it." He smiled while blushing.

"Soo, guess what?" Louis grinned.

"What?" I asked.

"No, you have to guess." He smirked.

"Well I'm not freaking guessing so might as well just tell me." I chuckled.

"My mom, got a job as a nurse in the same hospital as your moms, and were going to be neighbours." He smiled.

"Louis Tomlinson, why didn't you tell me sooner!" I squealed hugging him again.

"I just found out yesterday actually, my mum told me last minute because she knew I would tell you immediately, and then you would tell your mum, so she wanted it to be a surprise for everyone."

I looked over at my mom and Johannah hugging each other as my mom squealed smiling.

"I'm guessing she already told her." I said pointing at the two women.

"Yep." Louis chuckled.

"So the plane leaves in 20 minutes." Louis smiled sitting down.

"What! My mom woke me up telling me the plane was leaving in 30 minutes, and that was 30 minutes ago." I groaned sitting next to him.

"You're tired too huh?" Louis asked as I put my head on his shoulder yawning."

"Yep." I answered.

"The Walking Dead?" He asked.

"Yep, the marathon ended at 4:00 am." I said yawning again.

"I know I watched it too, so I'm as tired as you are." He chuckled.

"What? But I asked you to join me at my house to watch it and you refused saying that you weren't watching it." I frowned.

"I changed my mind last minute." He shrugged.