Midnight. Chapter 6

"Louis, are you sure working in a bakery is a good idea?" I asked, we were on our way to the bakery near by and I'm having second thoughts about it, what if I'm not good at it, what if my boss is a bitch, or what if-

"It's a great idea! We are pros in the kitchen."he smiled. Interrupting my thoughts.

"Says the guy that burned a dozen snicker doodles, and forgot to add sugar to sugar cookies." I laughed.

"Hey! I'm a great baker, I was just in a rush those two times."

"Whatever you say big guy." I chuckled.

"Ha-ha, okay we're here." He mumbled opening the door for me.

"Thanks." I mumbled walking into the bakery, the warm scent of cookies hitting me.

"It smells delicious in here!" Louis said out loud.

I nodded rapidly agreeing.

It was a small bakery the walls were a light green and it only had about 7 people in here. I looked behind the counter and saw a three old ladies.

Louis and I walked over to them smiled.

"Why hello dear, what would you like?" The women behind the cash register asked in the sweetest way.

"Hello beautiful, I was just wondering if you possibly need any new employes." Louis asked.

"Your actually in luck, I have many spots available. You don't need too much knowledge to work here, so you guys already have the job. I just need your names, and a way for me to contact you." She smiled sweetly.

"Thank you! My name is Bo Pichardo, I'm 18 and I just live a few blocks away from here." I introduced myself.

"And I'm Louis Tomlinson, Im 21 and I also live a few blocks away from here." Louis smiled.

"Well, Bo and Louis I'm Barbara, I own this small bakery and I'm glad to add two new members to the family." She smiled.

"You can start whenever you want, and we also have another young lad the same age as you so you won't have to be around old people all day, and I'm sure he'll be happy to have another make working here." She laughed.

"Non sense, you look like you're twenty-five!" Louis smiled, earning a loud laugh from Barbara.

"We would like to start today, just to get used to the job. If you don't mind." I said.

"No, I don't mind at all." She said walking around the counter towards us.

"Here are two aprons, I'll get your name tags by tomorrow." She smiled handing us large dark red aprons.

The apron went up to Louis ankle, and mine hit the floor.

"I might trip with this." I chuckled.

"Oh dear, here I'll get another." She said taking the apron from me and walking back behind the counter.

"Here you go." She smiled handing me another apron. It ended below my knees so it was better than the last.

"Thank you very much." I said.

"Your very welcome dear, now come on let me show you around the bakery. Then you can start baking, and cleaning, or whatever you'd like to do." She said leading us behind the counter.

"The bathroom is over there, the kitchen is here, and the back door is the door right by the that desk." She explained pointing at the places.

"Barbara!" We heard a deep British accent say.

I turned around and saw Harry wearing a beanie, a light brown jumper, and black skinny jeans.

"Oh Harry!" She said happily walking towards him.

Yay...Harry's here! Note the sarcasm.

"I want you to meet our two new employes." She smiled.

She pointed at me. "This is Bo...a pretty one isn't she?" She said making me blush while Harry nodded. "And this is Louis." She said pointing at Louis.

"Guys this is Harry, he works here too." She said hugging Harry.

"She used to pinch my bum on the side...so be careful!" He warned.

"Haha, that's right and I still do." She said slapping Harry's bum playfully.

"Look guys!" He chuckled moving away, while Barbara laughed.

"This boy had been working here for two years, and I just love him so much." Barbara smiled.

"Well I'll leave you guys in here, I have to go back to the cash register." She waved walking away leaving us in the kitchen.

"So bad boy Harry just disappears when he's in here." Louis chuckled.

"That's right, as soon as I enter this bakery I'm just normal Harry." Harry smiled putting on his apron.

"Why aren't you normal Harry all the time." I asked.

"Because that's not who I like to be." He frowned.

Bipolar much.

"Bo! I don't wanna work here anymore." Louis complained.

"Lou, we started working here literally about ten minutes ago, be nice." I scolded.

"She's right Lou, I don't care how much you hate me but be nice in front of Barbara...she's very sensitive, she already cares about you two and I don't think she would fancy finding us on the ground punching each others faces off." Harry whispered so Barbara wouldn't hear us.

"Aww, Harrys being a sensitive girl ." Louis taunted.

"Don't." Harry warned.

"Louis Harry's right, when we are at work put your problems aside and be nice." I frowned.

"Fine." Louis mumbled.

*Louis P.O.V*

'You better not try anything with Bo.'

I sent Harry a message while sweeping the floor. I looked over at Bo and saw her reading a recipe on how to bake cupcakes, she had all her ingredients out on the table in front of her. She was very concentrated, since she had her tongue out while reading. She looked up from the book and saw me staring. She smiled and waved at me.

I chuckled and waved back.

'What makes you think, I want to try anything with her.' He sent back.

'I know you Harry, you're a womaniser and that's what got us in this mess. Besides you don't want Barbara to get hurt.' I sent.

'Don't you dare go there, that girl was a mistake.And Lou stop it, you wouldn't even hurt a fly.'

Okay maybe I was exaggerating when I said I would hurt Barbara but I know she's important to him.

I looked over at Harry and saw him eating a cookie while wiping the tables.

'You don't know that.' I said.

'Louis, I know you. We were friends, you would never hurt anyone.'

Harry's right we were friends and we knew everything about each other, I just want him to stay away from Bo. She doesn't need to be in the middle of all this.

'That was before I was turned into a vampire.' I said angrily.

'Calm down...don't get angry.'

'Fuck you!'

I can't believe he's telling me to calm down, I dropped the broom and walked out the bakery without another word. I need to eat, and relax myself before I do something I might regret.