Midnight. Chapter 9

*Bo's P.O.V*

I can't believe it....no. I literally can't believe it! Is Johannah really...dead? Nope. She can't be. How? When? Who? Where? This must be some sick joke they're making. Johannah. Is. Not. Dead. She isn't and won't be until she's very old and it's her time to go. Not now.

"Bo, let me talk to Louis please?" Harry asked.

"Call me if you need anything Lou." I smiled cupping his face in my hands while brushing his tears away with my thumb.

"I will." He croaked. I smiled and kissed his fore head. I gave him one last hug and let go.

"Bye." I whispered.

"And you." I pointed at Harry.

"If you do anything bad to Louis I will chop your balls off, fry them in a pan, and throw them to a pack of wolves. I will need an explanation after you talk to him, bring him home before midnight and call me if anything happens." His eyes widened, and he quickly agreed nodding his head.

"No worries, he's in safe hands. You go get some coffee at that Starbucks over there and don't worry about a thing. I will have Lou at your house before midnight, you will get an explanation, and you will not chop my balls off." Harry assured me.

I nodded and said one last goodbye to Louis before making my way to Starbucks.

I don't need coffee though. I want something to get my mind off things for a while, this to much for me to handle in once day.

I'm only eighteen though, I don't they'll let me drink until I'm twenty-one here.

Doesn't hurt to try I guess.

To: Curly boy.

I'm going to the bar instead of Starbucks, just in case you're wondering.

I hit sent and made a mental note on changing his name on my phone. I should put retard instead.

...

I was walking around for about ten minutes and finally spotted a bar. I started walking towards it when I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Curly boy.

Why in the hell are you going to a bar, just stay out at the Starbucks. I'll pick you up in about ten more minutes.

Maybe he's right, I shouldn't go to a bar plus this is going to be my first time drinking. It's not going to fix anything anyway. I sighed and turned away from the bar, walking to the direction of my house.

To: Curly boy.

Don't worry, I'll just go home then.

I pressed send and turned off my phone putting it back in my pocket.

I know what you guys are thinking, 'aren't you sad that Johannah died?' Yes. Yes I am. I am more than sad but I'm confused too. How, did it happen, if someone caused it who did it, and why did they do it? Does my mother know? Why was Louis all beat up when he showed up?

I sighed kicking rocks with my feet. This day was supposed to be fun. Just me and Lou hanging out but then everything went downhill as soon as he walked out the bakery this afternoon.

Does my mom know? If she does, should I ask her how everything happened? If not, should I tell her? She'll be heart broken though, her and Johannah are like sisters.

God, can this day get any worse?

I heard a hissing noise and quickly jerked my head to the right. I didn't see what caused the noise but I saw the park, which means my house is just a few minutes away. I started walking again when I heard the hissing noise again, this time a tad bit louder.