Midnight. Chapter 7

"What's up with him?" Harry's asked walking towards me.

"I don't know, he just stormed out the bakery." I frowned.

Louis was sweeping the floor then all of a sudden he throws the broom harshly on the floor and walks out the bakery.

Nothing getting him out of this situation he'll have to explain.

"You should go check on him." Harry said picking up the broom Lou threw.

"Nah, I know Lou. When he gets mad, he needs a while to relax, then if he's feeling better he'll come back in a few." I smiled.

"You sure?" Harry asked.

"Positive." I nodded.

"I need to make an excuse for Lou now." I huffed.

"Well, you could say he went out for lunch, if he comes back in less than an hour." Harry suggested.

"And if he's not back in less than an hour." I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged washing the dirty dishes from the sink.

"So, how long have you been in Holmes Chapel?" I asked trying to make conversation, getting back to trying to bake cupcakes.

"All my life, I moved to central London a few years ago though."

"Why did you come back?" I was eager to know the answer for this, if I can't get it out of Lou, maybe I can get it out of Harry.

"Well, I met my best mates there. It was the best time of my life if I'm being honest. Then I moved back, because we had an argument and decided to stop talking to each other. They all moved back to their home towns...so I thought 'hey why don't I do the same.'" He explained.

"Do you regret moving to Central London?"

"You know Bo? I should regret it....but I don't, I met four people that were very special to me and hell, they still are! Now even though they all hate me with all their passion, I would still do anything for them. So no, I don't regret it." He shook his head.

"Do you miss your friends?" I honestly feel like I'm playing twenty questions with him...only I am the only one asking questions.

"N- you know what yes, yes I do. I miss them so much. It's been almost four years now, and I can still remember every single detail of them. But I finally got to see one of them, he hates me...but I'm trying my best to get his forgiveness."

"Describe them to me."

"What?" He asked confused.

"You said you knew every single detail of them right?"

He nodded.

"So describe them to me."

"Okay, well there's Liam.... The responsible one in the group, he was sixteen when I met him, and would be twenty in August now.When I first met him, he had straight brown hair. Kind of looked like Justin Bieber's old hair style, after a while he changed it to curly. Like mine...but of course not as good." He Chuckled.

"Then, the last time I saw him on face book his hair was in a quiff, and he had a few tattoos, and facial hair....but the same smile, and mocha coloured eyes. Exactly like your eye colour." He smiled pointing at my eyes.

"Then there's Zayn...the vain one in the group. I think he's past that now though. Anyways, he was quiet when I first saw him. But then he turned out to be quite the chatter box. He was very wise at times, which I liked a lot about him. He would be twenty-one right now. He has black hair styled into a quiff, similar to Liam's right now,facial hair, dark brown eyes, and the longest eyelashes" he smiled.

"Also Niall... He was the nice one in the group, always cared for others. Though his appetite was very surprising. He had the nicest blue eyes that you wouldn't miss if you met him. His hair is blonde but it's naturally brunette. Hahaha, I laughed so much when I caught him dying his hair in the bathroom one day. Me and Niall actually kept in touch and was the only one that talked to me after I moved back to Holmes Chapel, though he said that he doesn't fully forgive me."

"That's about it." Harry smiled getting back to washing the dishes.

"What about the fourth?" I asked.

"Sorry, what?" He frowned.

"You said there were four, you only mentioned three." I frowned.

"Oh yeah, haha. The forth ones name was Louis...he was definitely considered the funny one. He was the closet friend to me out of all of the boys. He had brown hair, he would always change style though. He was the loudest too. His eyes were a nice ocean blue, and had the brightest smile. He doesn't have facial hair right now but, neither do Niall and I so whatever right?" He chuckled.

"Me and Lou were the best of friends but now he's the one that hates me the most out of the whole group. That last thing he said to me was that he trusted me the most and I betrayed him in the worst way possible." Harry shook his head frowning. Probably disappointed in himself.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Hmmm?"

"What did you do, that made them all hate you so much?" I asked.

This is what I've wanted to know since Louis told me the whole story, I just pray Harry tells me.

"I..uh..I just." He stuttered.