Midnight. Chapter 11

*Harry's P.O.V*

I was was way ahead of Louis, since I told him I was getting hungry and he just told me to get away form Bo. I killed this guy and his girlfriend who were "hiking" in the woods.

Now that I'm full for the night and probably half of the day tomorrow, I arrived at Ed's small house that was behind a bunch of trees. I knocked on his door and was greeted by the flame haired man.

"Harry!" Ed greeted giving a me small man hug.

"Hey Ed, I got a little problem."

"What's up mate?" Ed asked, he moved aside letting me into the small, but comfy house.

"My...mate Louis-"

"Ahh! Is he one of those guys from high school?" Ed interrupted me.

"Uh yeah-"

"Is he with you, I would love to meet him, since your always talking about him, along with those other fellas."

"Yes he-"

"Where! I-"

"Ed!" I said trying to get his attention.

"Sorry." He mouthed, then pretended to zip his mouth closed and lock it with his hands.

"Louis, he has this friend...a human and she got bit by this guy, she's not dead but she lost blood and we really need some help." I tried explaining as great as possible.

"A human!?" He asked shocked.

"Yes, and we really need your help. Lou should be here soon."

"I- I've never tried healing a bite with a human Harry! Mate I love you, but I can't do this I'm sorry." Ed shook his head.

"Ed, c'mon you're one of my best mates. You have to help." I practically begged.

"Harry!" I heard someone call out from outside.

"That's him." I sighed walking outside.

I carefully took Bo from Louis arms and carried her inside. Ed sighed pointing at a door. I walked over to the door and opened it, I carried her into Ed's room, and lay her on his bed.

"Hello, I'm Ed." I heard Ed quietly introduce himself to Lou.

"I'm Louis. Can you help her?" He asked desperately.

"I'll try." Ed answered.

Ed walked over to Bo and checked the bite on her neck.

"Well, he bit her, but not enough to kill her. That fucker got her good though."

"Is she going to turn." Lou asked chewing in his nails.

"I don't know." Ed admitted.

"Harry?" Ed asked.

"What?"

"Why are your eyes...yellow?" He frowned looking at me.

"I...this is the colour they turn." I shrugged. I've always wondered why my eyes were yellow and not red like the others but I never cared enough to try and find out.

"I've read about this." Ed walked over to me.

"You're one of those special vampires. I read that there was only one vampire in our world that has ever had yellow eyes. It was about thirty years ago, but he ran away with his lover. He was never seen again."

I frowned at Ed's words. I don't give a flying fuck!

"So what!" I frowned.

"If I'm correct, I think you can fix this."