Midnight. Chapter 12

*Bo's P.O.V*

I woke up groaning, my neck hurts, my head hurts, my......god! Everything hurts.

I can't remember shit that happened, but the last thing I do remember is someone digging their teeth-....fangs, into my neck.

Holy shit.

Vampires! They're real! It's the end of the fucking world oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

After a while I heard voices beside me whispering...guy voices.

Fuck, it's them. They want to finish killing me.

I want to open my eyes to see who thy are , but I can't! I'm too scared.

The first thing I could think of doing was scream.

I screamed so loud my lungs started hurting.

Yeah, I know it's stupid but maybe someone hears me.

"Shut her up!" I heard someone yell over my loud screaming.

Suddenly I felt a cold hand cover my mouth.

I took a deep breath about to scream louder then before, but it just came out muffled.

"Bo, it's me. Please stop screaming." I shook my head.

How does he know my name? Shit.

I kept screaming and throwing my arms and legs all over the place. I felt another pair of hands hold my legs down which made me scream more into the guys cold hand.

"Bo stop! Open your eyes please!" I did as I was told and opened my eyes while breathing rapidly.

Screaming takes a lot of work.

I immediately relaxed when I saw Louis and his beautiful ocean blu-...red eyes!

I looked next to Louis and saw Harry with...yellow eyes.

"What the fuck! You are not Louis! Help!" I screamed.

"No, fuck! Shut her up Louis, her mom might not be home but we have neighbours!" Harry- the man yelled.

"Do the thing Harry!" Louis shouted.

"You have to calm her down first you dumb shit." Harry frowned.

"Watch your fucking mouth! You're scaring her more than she already fucking is!"

"Well smart ass! You just cursed, so don't tell me to watch my mouth."

"Listen Bo. Please don't be scared I just-."

"Don't be scared? Don't be scared! What the fuck are you?" I screamed.

"Alright, I'm done being nice! Bo, you need to calm the fuck down." Harry said grabbing onto my shoulders and looking me straight in the eyes.

His yellow eyes looked deeply into mine and he seemed so concentrated with a crease between his eyebrows an his tongue sticking out.

My vision started getting blurry, and my thoughts were going wild.

The last thing I remember seeing is me swinging on the park swing before I close my eyes and my mind goes blank. Seeing nothing but darkness now.

*Harry's P.O.V*

She passed out.

"Harry?" Louis said after a few seconds.

"Did it work?" I asked myself.

Oh, no...please don't be dead.

My eyes immediately widened. I checked Bo's pulse on her neck and let out a sigh of relief.