Midnight. Chapter 10

*Bo's P.O.V*

heard a few twigs snap behind me and I quickly turned to see who or what was there.

Nothing.

I heard another twig snap but this time the source came from inside the woods.

I really hope it's a cat. I sighed and made my way into the woods, following the small dirt trail.

I heard, again, a twig snap and walked in the direction I heard the noise.

God I'm stupid. Why the hell am I even here.

I turned around and screamed as loud as possible.

Two bloody guys are standing a few feet behind me just staring at me giving me a half smile.

"Hey Henry, you hungry?" One of the guys asked still keeping eye contact with me.

"Actually Clyde...I'm starving." The guy I'm assuming is Henry answered licking his lips.

I looked down a Henry and saw a huge blood stain on his white shirt were his abdomen is.

"Oh my god sir! Are you okay?" I asked walking towards him.

"Oh sweetie, it's not me you should be worrying about." The man smirked.

I looked at him, confusion all over my face until one of the men grabbed me, putting my arms behind my back as I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Hey! What are you doing." I frowned getting more frightened.

"Just hold still baby, it won't hurt that much." The man holding me still whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened at his word, is he going to hurt me.?! Or...kill me.

I looked at the guy in front of me, something seemed odd about him....his eyes! They're red, and his teeth...they're.......fangs?

My eyes widened in fear, and I screamed as loud as possible.

"Hmmm, you're a cute one....I'm going to take my time with you." Henrik...or whatever his name is smiled at me.

I struggled to get out if the other dudes grip. This can't be happening, I'm gonna die...

The man in front of me got closer and opened his mouth a little moving my neck to the side. I screamed louder letting the tears go down my cheeks.

I felt his hot breath on my neck. I closed my eyes shut facing the fact that I was going to die.

"Before I kill you, what is you're name pretty girl?"

"Her name is Bo, and you're fucking dead thats for sure." I heard a raspy British voice say. But before the guy could say something he was thrown off of me and Harry started punching him,

"Ha, fine by me. I'll eat you myself." The guy behind me chuckled.

"No please don't!" I shouted

I felt his sharp fangs stick to the side of my neck, I screamed as loud as possible feeling the hard pain go throughout my body.

I started getting dizzy, and everything was getting blurry. feeling the warmth leave my body.

"NO! Louis help her!"

I felt myself fall to the ground with my eyes slightly open..

*Harry's P.O.V*

She's bit! God fucking damn it! She's fucking bit!

Louis, the dumb fuck that he is just stood there watching until AFTER she was bit.

I killed the others guys, even though they'll be back. But I doubt they will be bothering us anytime soon.

After wiping some of the blood of my face I walked over to where Louis was. Next to a passed out or even dead Bo.

He was crying again, while holding her small hand in his, I feel bad for the guy. He's lost two people in one day, and I just lost a girl that I was planning on being friends with. Wow, I can't believe my words, I was planning on being friends with Bo. Yeah, friends. Not a hook up then a meal, a friend then a best friend. Thinking about this caused a sudden pain in my heart.

"Bo, wake up...we gotta go home Bo. Wake up, please." Louis cried.

"Stop it Bo..." He shook her a little.

"Bo get up!" He cried

"Bo? C'mon, it's getting late lets go!" Lou said a little louder.

"BO ELIZABETH PICHARD WAKE UP THIS INSTANT." Louis cried louder while shaking her.

"Lou." I whispered.

"BO LETS GO!" Louis shouted continuing to shake her.

"Louis." I said more firmly.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP!!!!" He shouted shaking her harder.

"LOUIS." I shouted grabbing his shoulder.

A loud sob left his mouth and he lay on the ground crying.

"No." He cried, while shutting his eyes closed tight.

"C'mon Lou, I'll take you home." I whispered after a few seconds of silence.

"NO...I'm taking her to the elders." He mumbled.

"Lou, in don't think that's a good idea right now. I mean we have to tell her mother and I think she'll want to see her daughters body to say goodbye."

"I don't care, fuck my life, fuck vampires, and fuck this world." Louis muttered getting up off of the ground.

"I'll just take he to the elders." He said picking her up, a few tears still going down his cheek as he struggled on not letting them fall.

"Okay." I sighed.

"But let me go with you." I said.

He nodded and started walking deeper into the woods.

He suddenly stopped when he heard a groaning noise. I looked down at Bo and saw her slightly moving her head.

Holy shit!

"Bo!?" Louis gasped.

But she didn't answer. She just kept groaning, then stopped.

"Mate she's alive!" I smiled.

"She just passed out, probably because of the loss of blood."

"We gotta get her to the hospital!" Lou said.

"And say what 'She was just walking in the woods and two bloody vampire guys attacked her, then bit her sucking the blood out her small body.'" I frowned.

"Well mister, I know everything what do you suggest we do." Louis answered.

"I suggest we take her to Ed. he's a vampire, and he knows a little about medical shit."

"Whatever." Lou muttered. But then smiled, realising his best friend was alive.