Prologue

I handed my last customer of the day her extra whipped caramel sundae. She tipped me a 5 dollar bill then left on her way. A smile came upon my chapped lips. Best tip I've gotten in forever. My co-worker Jan came from the back room. Usually she comes in at night to help close up. Unlike me, Jan has a baby at home- with no help, I pity her.

"Well everything is cleaned. Boss gave you tomorrow off." Jan softly spoke. Day off? A day off for me is a day without money.

"A day off? What about you? I mean Mary and Jeff wont help you and-"

"Just relax cinnamon bun! If you're worried about not having money I can help you." She said in a demanding tone. I tried persuading the girl to let me come in for at least an hour but she declined. So being the calm and collected girl I am, I submit.

I walked outside onto the dark wet cement. People were rushing around trying to find coverage from the rain. Well sucks for me cuz' I have to walk home. Lalli, my roomate, wont even come pick me up, freaking douche bag. Before the journey I plugged my earphones into the crappy excuse of an IPhone I own. A song by Artic Monkey's came on making me squeal. They are so perfect!

After a very long, and I mean long walk I made it back to campus. The campus lights were on so it was a good guide. Cars were speeding past me at lightning speed. I wiped my feet on the door mat befor stepping inside.

"Lalli I'm home! " I shouted out into oblivion. "If you care." adding on to myself. Tossing my bag on the hideous green couch, I could finally sleep. All of a sudden Lalli appeared in a sheer bath robe that showed her goodies off.

"Eew please put something decent on!" Covering my now not innocent eyes. She rolled her eyes- I know that from her personality.

A few minutes later she replied with, "You can look now Isabella. Oh, I forgot to tell you something totes important! One Direction are coming to New York tomorrow." She squealed.

I groaned at the mention of their name. One Direction are so-ugh! Why do girls obssess over them? All they are 5 stupid 20-22 year olds. Thats like someone saying they are a fan of me.

Im a nobody.

"Stop calling me by real name. You know how much I hate it. Anyways, why are you telling me about that band called One Infection."

"First of all, its ONE DIRECTION! Second of all they arent just coming to New York. They are visting our college."