7-Baby Look Into My Eyes

"When I was in eighth grade my mother married my math teacher. She divorced my dad because he was laid off. He left instantly. Leaving me with my mother and step dad. Everything was cool for the first year until something snapped in Tim."

This is bringing back old memories that I dont want but Liam deserves to know. He has stuck with me through thick and thin. Liam is my rock; the peanut to my butter, the sugar to my Koolaid, the love of my life. Yeah I said it. Liam is the love of my life. No matter how long we've know eachother. I love him and nothing could change that.

"Tim started abusing me. In the early stages it was just bringing me down. Always called me fat and ugly. Then when we moved to Atlanta it got worst. He started slapping me, punching me and just all together hurting me. Even when I told my mother she didnt believe me. All she said was, "You are just a lying slut and you deserve to die!" I never knew my mother could betray me like that." I cried.

My facial expression was stiff but tears were pouring out my eyes. Liam pulled me into his lap and ran his fingers through my hair. It got me calm enough to finish telling my story.

"Later that evening Tim locked him and I in my bedroom. He repeatedly kicked my in the stomach. After a while he got tired and left the room. I almost bled to death Liam. But no one cared. Only thing I could do was covering myself in band-aids. People in school thought I was suicidal from all the cuts and shit on me. It caused me to become bulimic and suicidal eventually. It didnt get far though. Tim got fired and when mom found out she ran to go get divorce papers. I became the happy girl I used to be. That was until mom and I got into a fight. She said I was too ugly and fat to be her daughter. That night she called my dad to come get me. I wasnt allowed to take anything with me. For the next 3 or so years he took care of me. I became a better person. Mom called many times telling me she got married or pregnant. So I have about 8 siblings out there I dont know about. Right now she is married to her...10th husband I think. They live in Hawaii right now. Since Winter break is coming and my birthday is right around the corner I want to go visit her. I might hate her but she is my mother."

I looked up at Liam to see him crying his eyes out. I quickly got on my knees and wiped his tears away. It made me sad to see him crying over me. No one should waste tears on me.

"Liam look at me!" I demanded. He sniffled and raised his gaze on me. I looked down at his lips then back at his eyes. I never took in his whole face. He had beauty marks and the cutest eyes in the world. I see why I love him.

"You need to stop crying over me. I am fine. That was in the past Liam. Dont hold a grudge over a monster." I sighed, rubbing his cheek. He nodded and softly kissed my forehead.

"Let me take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"You'll see Issa."

~

I blindfolded Issa and guided her up the steps of her new home. It was a 5 room'd house and had a 2-door garage. The exterior designer will come sometime after the Issa is settle in.

"where the hell are we? Are we at a house?" She asked.

"Yeah. How ya' know?" I asked Isabella.

She shrugged."Its smells like a brand new house. Now can you take this god damn blind fold off!"

I ignored her last sentence hoping she could wait a little longer.  We stepped through the house. The couches were exactly how I wanted them. Issa seemed like a girl that didnt like pink and sparkles. More like a girl who like pastels and cream colors. So the couches were white and pastel yellow.

"I hope you like it because it cost me a fortune." I lied, pulling her blind fold off.

(Song: Midnight Memories by One Direction)