10-You Are Not Alone

"Liam when you said celebrate I didnt know you meant get drunk!" I giggled, throwing back the vodka.shots. Liam was sipping on his beer he had ordered a while ago.

"Well its helping isnt it?" He asked.

"Touche" I smiled. We were at a night club having the time of our lives. In America its illegal to drink but since Liam is famous we get them free.

"Hey bartender can I have two dirty Martini's!" I shouted over the loud music. "How dirty do you want them?" He smirked. I bit my lip and turned my gaze on Liam. He was staring at me with confusion. I shifted my gaze back to them bartender. "Make em' filthy."

~

Issa was ordering drinks back to back. I am suprised she hasnt passed out yet. She deserves to have a little fun though. That girl has been through a lot over the past month.

I looked up from my half full glass to see Issa flirting with a male. He had chesnut colored hair and grey eyes. She could do so much better. A emptiness filled my heart when they started making out. Yep its time to head home. Besides I have a plane to catch in a hour or so.

"Come on Issa, I think its time to go home!" I demanded, pulling her off the horny boy. She groaned saying I ruined here mojo. Its just the alcohol talking. In the morning she wont remember anything.

~

I cracked one eye open and immediately regretted it. The sun was blaring through the curtains. What happened last night? Honestly I have no clue. I wobbled to the bathroom to release the bile that arose up my throat. Gosh hangovers suck. I ran my hand through my tangled locks. My body smells like vodka and sweaty ball sacks. Yep shower here I come.

After my shower I got dressed in a pair of sweats and a grey hoodie. I already missed half of school so no point of getting all dolled up. Right before leaving the room I see a note pinned on my pillow.

Dear Issa,

  I hope you arent in much pain from your hangover. Good thing I only had one beer last night. Anyways, sorry I couldnt be their when you up. By now Im in London rehearsing for tour. But I want you to have a good day.

If you're wondering what happen last night dont worry. All you did was flirt and make out with a random stranger. Dont be alarmed though. I stopped you before anything happened. Call me soon kay?

-Liam xx

I blushed at the mention of making out with a random dude. Maybe alcohol is not my thing. But that isnt important right now. Whats important is that I get on twitter because I havent been on in ages.

As soon as I log on a gawk at my profile. I seriously have 1.5k followers right now. My timline was also packed with many comments. Some where good, some were horrible but I didnt read those.

@Love_One: omg I cant believe Liam clubbed with Isabella!

@Judy_Klutz: Do you guys ship Lalex or Lissa? #Lissa #loveatfirstsight

@Dolly_Horan_123: Guess who I saw holding hands a week ago! http://ahtpqncnhod

Many more tweets came in like that. People asking me about the boys and how life is. But what the hell does 'shipping' mean. Like who the hell is Lalex and Lissa. Those people have some swag names tho'.

***

"Hunny Im home!" I shouted, stepping into Lalli's house. My hangover has diminished but the vomiting hasnt. Lalli was in the kitchen infront of her computer. She seemed to be very bothered by something.

"Lalli what's wrong?" I asked. She shrugged and showed me her computer. The email said she was invited to he ex-boyfriend's wedding. His name is Lucas. They broke up her first year in Uni. He must have got engaged while she was here. I remember when they broke up. She cried till eventually I forced her to drown her sorrows in alcohol. Same thing I did last night.

"I dont want to look like the desperate ex who stalks her ex boyfriends. But if I dont go he will think I still love him. What should I do?" She sighed.

"I have no clue hun. But just do what you think is right. In my opinion I think you should go. Show him you are not a stalker ex. Even bring a date!" I suggested.

"I guess. There has been this boy I've like for a while--oh I totally forgot! How was your night out with Liam?" Lalli smirked. I groaned and layed my head in the cold counter.

"Its complicated. I really like him but--I dont know. He's dating this girl named Alexan-"

"Oh that slut? She has had multiple boyfriends before Liam. I heard that she has two kids with her ex." She pointed out, eating a cookie. I.shrugged and rubbed my stomach. It was starting to feel nauseous again. Lalli glanced at me before passing the garbage can to me. She knows me like a open book.

I start to gag before my non-exsistent breakfast came up. My throat was really burning almost like acid was inside it. Lalli soothingly rubbed my back. After 10 minutes everyhting was puked out. I wiped my mouth and pushed the sour smelling garbage away.

"You need to go to doctor like asap."Lalli stated.

"You think I havent thought of that? I puked only a hour ago and here I go again!" I gloomily sighed. My stomach is now round to the point where my tank top shows a little bump.

"When was your last period?" She.questioned me.

Hm. Well there was January 7th and February 10th. After that is pretty much a big blur.

"Last time I checked, a month ago." I said with a bored tone. What the hell does me missing a period have to do with me puking?

"Oh lord. Isabella I think you are in trouble." Lalli gasped. I growled, being upset she called me Isabella instead of Issa.

"How am I 'in trouble' Lalli? Only trouble I've ever got in was 9th grade. Remember when I told you about how I spray painted a penis on my teachers car? Oh the good days." I dreamily sighed. But that amazing moment was pushed away when I heard a car door slam. When the hell did I get in the car?

"Lalli where are we going? I have a hair appointment soon. My hair color needs to go back to blonde."

"Please dont do blonde again! It makes you look fake. Try red. It always looked pretty on you. Anyways, we are going to see a doctor. My assumptions might be off but Im not sure."

"What 'assumptions' Lalli? Talk to me here!" I demanded. When we stopped at the stop sign she turned around.

"Are you pregnant?"

~

"Midnight Memories! Oh oh ohoh-"

The lads and I were practicing Midnight Memories at the moment. Well I wasnt because I was on Twitter. Fans are going crazy with my personal life. Thing like #Lalex and #Lissa are tending. Alex and I arent even dating but people assume we are. I actually need to tell her that beacause she acts like we are a couple.

"Hey Li we are going to Nandos later on. Wanna come?" Nialler asked out of no where. I nodded, not really listening to what he had to say. I was too busy looking at the photos of Issa and Lalli walking to a clinic. Not your normal clinic though. Its a maternity clinic.

What is going on?