14- Wee Bit Problem

I had my Grande Latte in my hand while smooth walking my way into BABIES R US. Ive been meaning to do this for awhile but fans and paparazzi have been stalking me. Why am I so popular?! Im just a 20 year old pregnant girl who happens to know One Direction.

My birthday was 'fun' I guess. Nothing too fabulous, just my parent(s), family and I. When I was about 17 my dream 20th was Artic Monkeys and a bunch of alcohol. That's never going to happen so yeah....

"Welcome to BABIES R US where all babies are allowed. How may I help?" The preppy worker smiled.

"Im just looking for a crib and toys today." I replied back. She looked up from her clip board and nodded. Her whole aura changed when her eyes met mine. It was like my face was haunting her.

"Y-your Isa-b-bella Young! Baby mama of Liam Payne's kid-"

"What!" I screamed/whispered. Expecting mothers looked at me curiously but kept to themselves. I mouthed a 'sorry' to each of them and turned back to the employee. By now she was hypervenilating.

"Who said Liam was the father of my child?" I calmly questioned her. My temper has been very short throughout this very long pregnancy. Im not going to let a silly fan ruin my weekend before school tomorrow.

She shook her head quickly and answered."On twitter it says you and Liam are having a baby so I assumed-" I pointed a finger at her and backed away. "Never believe things that arent true. Things are not always as they seem." That was when I exited the store. Rumors get on my goddamn nerves! It was freezing cold and Im pissed off.

I stalked down the street, ignoring every camera, every fan in sight. They were all on thin ice just for being near me. One person in particular upset me the most. It was a lady with a big microphone pointed in my face. She was throwing horrible, mean questions out at me.

I stopped in my track abruptly and turned to the lady. Everyone quieted down to see what I had to say. "Look here you paparrazzi freaks! Im tired of all these sick rumors. Who the fuck said Liam was the father of my child? I didnt because well, I dont know who my baby daddy is. So stay the fuck out of my way you shower of cunts!" I shouted. When I realized what came out my mouth everything went hay-wire.

Everyone was shouting at me and started circling me. My breath hitched as many fans started yanking my hair. I started panicing until my legs just gave out. Someone started kicking my face but I was too weak to care. Eventually I fell asleep in a deep abyss.