15-Liam's Back

After the rehersals the lads and I decided to go out for a pint. Harry wants us to loosen up more. Except his 'being loose' is throwing up on stage infront of 40,000 people. I would rather be very tight then. Hehe. Thats what she said. Bad Liam. Great, now Im talking to myself.

"Hey Liam you have a call from a bird named Lalli!" Paul shouted from across the flat. I hurriedly pulled on the white beater and a red cap. This must be important if Lalli is calling. Isabella usually calls me every few days with baby updates. But today was different obviously.

"Thanks lad. You come in handy sometimes Paul." I smile, grabbing the phone off the table. Paul smirked and walked off somewhere. I took a deep breath then answered the phone.

"Hey Lalli nice to speak again. How is Isabella?"

"Nice to speak to you again too. I uh, have some news to tell you." Lalli whispered.

"What's wrong? Where is Issa?!" I panicked.

"Liam something horrible happened. Isabella was attacked...by your fans."

~

I felt like crap as the doctor put a sling on my broken arm. So far the status of my injuries are: left arm fracture, bruised ribs and healthy baby. The only thing that matters is my baby is fine. The doctor checked my IV before leaving the room.

My mother, Dakota and Matty are flying here tonight. Lalli is outside making a phone call and here I am all alone in a lumpy bed. I ran circles around my baby bump as an attempt to decrease the boredom. Little flutters inside my stomach made me smile. My little girl/boy is learning to play soccer.

"How do ya feel babe?" I heard Lalli question me. I shrugged and continued on playing with my baby. She pulled a chair up next to me. My focus was only on my belly, I knew what conversation was coming up.

"Are you going to press charges. I mean those girls had no right to attack you!" She stressed.

I sighed and turned my gaze on her. "No Im not pressing charges on anyone. It isnt their fault Im in here. What my big mouth said got me in this mess." Lalli didnt like that answer because because her face scrunched up. "Why not press charges? They could of killed you and your unborn child. All of them need to be out to justice!" Lalli cried.

"Lalli I've been to a trial before, and its not fun. It tramatized me down to the core. No one should have to go through that." I whispered, trying to calm her down. She is trying to help, I understand that. But Lalli needs to get it through her head. Its not easy for me to live the life I do.

"You are right Isabella. I forgot what you've been through 5 months ago." Lalli smiled at me. I returned the gesture by gripping her hand.

Later the evening Lalli had to leave the hospital for a date. I was proud she finally found a decent boy. Usually its just some Jock who is looking for a booty call. Maybe I should go on a date one day. I mean if Im going to be mother this baby will need a father.

Only if Liam wasnt dating Alexandria.

Alexandria. That name is the only thing standing inbetween Liam and I. Im not a home wrecker so there is no chance. He would be here if he even liked me a ounce-I dont see him anywhere.

I rolled over to my right side to get a view of the city's lights. New York is like a light show going on every night. It's exquisite, magnificient, outstanding, ober-tastic! I just want to eat it up and swallow it.

"I wish I could live in New York instead of London. Maybe then I can go more sight seeing."

A gasp left my mouth at the raspiness of the voice. It sent tingles down my arms. I grinned wide and flipped around to see the person. Standing their looking dashing as always was Liam Payne. He looked exhausted and deprived of food. But that doesnt mean he didnt look handsome, Liam could never not look perfect, it makes me feel so loved that he showed up.

"Please dont cry love, I hate when you cry!" Liam exclaimed, hugging me tightly. I winced at his touch on my ribs. His eyes scanned my face-there are a few cuts and bruises around my temples. "Im fine now Liam. Only bad thing is that my arm is broken. The baby is completely fine! Which makes me really happy." I sighed.

"I dont care about any of that crap. You cant lie to me anymore Issa. I know you are hurting. Maybe not physically but definitely mentally." He stressed. I turned my gaze downwards to his torso so he wouldnt notice my stray tears. I wasnt crying over the fact that he was totally right, but the fact that he was here now and everything was just falling into place. Also that even though this incident has terrified the shit loads out of me I am still standing, still staying strong, and no one can take me down.

I wiped away the tears and brought my gaze to his very concerned expression plastered on his face. Liam's eyes were filled with many emotions I couldn't even read. But one that did stand out was fear. I'm guessing fear for my baby and I but mostly fear for what he is going to say to the press. "Shouldn't you be sleeping in London right now Liam? I appreciate you being here; its a very appreciated thing but, I am discharged today. I'm getting a restraining order for your Crazed' fans. But honestly I am fine Li!" I sighed, attempting to get comfortable in the bed.

"I'm here because you are my priority at the moment Isabella," he pushed a stray hair out my face."It doesn't matter what if you say your fine because I know your not. This wasn't some bloody accident, it was assault-attempted murder!" he stressed. I bit my bottom lip and held in a giggle. I wasn't laughing because of the assault thing but how his eyebrow scrunched when he is upset. "Oh so now I'm a comedian?" I shook my head and rested my good arm over my belly. His gaze to my swollen crevice and smirked very cunningly. "People are saying I'm the father of that baby in your belly?" I rolled my eyes annoyed with hid cheekiness. Although in the end of the day it was a turn on. ^.^