6-The Truth Be Told

Here is everyone's ages:

Isabella-19

Lalli-20

Scott-22

Scott's friends-19,21 and 23

(S.K.I.D crew chp.3&4)

--------------------------

I sat down on my bed after a very long shift at the Creamery. My back was killing me! Today was one of those 'sucky' days. A snobby rich family with a snobby teenage daughter killed my mood. The little witch had the nerve to pour her sundae on top of my head. Karma is a definite bitch. Also I ran out of shampoo so the sticky shit is still in my hair.

My life sucks ball sacks.

The only person who could buy me some is the person who I am avoiding. If you havent guessed then I will tell you. Liam. He is the only person I know with a car. Should I even call him? The last time I check he hates me.

Y.o.L.o!

Ew. That is so last year. So is twerking and hashtag's.

"Oh hi Issa...you okay?"

I bit my bottom lip. His voice sounds so hot and raspy.

"Issa?"

"Sorry I um blanked out. Anyways, I need a favor."

"Okay what is it?"

"I ran out of shampoo. Can you buy me some. Any kind will do!"

"Sure. I will be their in half an hour."

"Totes!"

"Totes?"

"Sorry I didnt know what else to say."

"Mhm. Bye."

"Bye" I whispered.

After he hung up, I hit my head with the palm of my hand. Im such a hormonal teen. Maybe when I turn 20 I wont act like this. Only life can tell.

Well I still have 20 minutes till Liam arrives. My hair is so itchy though. Stupid- but amazing ice cream! Guess I will just have to steal Lalli's shampoo for now. She has all kinds a expensive shampoo's. But she doesnt use them unless its for a date or something important. I believe this is important.

"Jackpot!" I quietly squealed. Under her cabinet was a full line of shampoo's. I feel very strawberry today so I took the Kiwi and Strawberry flavor.

***

Omg! Best shower in the lifetime of showers. I wrapped my towel around my body and dried my hair. It has grown pretty fast, which is a total suprise. Now its to my shoulders and has a glowing effect to it. Must be from the shampoo.

After brushing my teeth I turned around and headed to the room. On the way there I bumped into someone that smelled like a pure vanilla bean. My butt fell to the ground and caused my head to hit the hard wood floor. I groaned out loud. Yep that will have a huge affect on me in the morning. The.unknown person helped me off the ground.

My towel was literally dangling by a thread. Which means that my breast where showing. Soon my whole birthday suit will be out. I glanced up for a quick second.

Holy fuck tits!

"Oh lord Liam I-I-"

"Dont apologize. I should of warned you before I can in!"

I quickly dodged past him and into my bedroom. I slammed the door close with a lot of force. Liam had just saw me naked. Just f'ing' great! I threw on some some lace under wear, sweats and my Artic Monkey shirt. This is the best shirt eva.

~

Isabella slammed her room door leaving me stunned. Her breast are huge! Not that I stared at them but I got a good glimpse. Gosh Im such a pervert. What happen to innocent Daddy Directioner? Im turning into Harry now.

I sit the shampoo on the table by bedroom door. She needs some time to get...decent. I sit on the plush couch and wait for her. After a while she comes out in her pj's. Her hair was pinned back into a messy bun. Stunning.

She looked everywhere but me. Her blue eyes sparkled everytime the light hit them. After about five minutes she said something.

"I am sorry for pouring water in your face." Issa quietly started.

"Its not your fault Issa. Im the one who pushed you to tell me a dark secret a-"

"My mother made me like this."

"What?" I pondered.

"Its a very long story."