8-Fastfoward

Day of Trial

------------

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock. A groan fell through my mouth. Today is not a good day. Today is the day I testify agaisnt Scott and his friends. My hand ran over my silk bed. Liam bought me the best house ever. It took only two days to get my things and un pack it here. Lalli cried like a baby when I moved. Its not like I moved to a different state. Now I live like 20 minutes from campus.

I ran my hand through my brown locks of hair. Well might as well go get ready. First thing I did in the shower was wash my hair. Liam bought me that Wen shampoo. It has made my hair silky smooth. I ran my hand over my stomach for a micro-second.

"Why is my waist growing?" I asked myself. Before a answer could leave my mouth a nauseous feeling came upon me. My hand gripped the shower curtain as I puked on the porcelain floor. I wiped my mouth and the stray tears.

What is wrong with me?

~

The sun shined through the car's window. My private driver was driving me to Isabella's house. Sadly, today is my last day in America. The lads and Alexandria miss me. So after the trial I fly to London and start tour rehersals. Issa doesnt know about me leaving. If everything goes well then maybe I will tell her.

"Mr. Payne we have arrived at Ms. Young's resident." The driver spoke up. I said my good bye's and trudged into the house. Yeah I have a key to her house. Problem?

"Issa Im here!"

~

"Issa Im here!"

Shit Liam is here already. I quickly finish putting on eyeliner. Must look suitable after puking my guts out. Honestly I havent thrown up that bad since seeing my mother make out with her husband--which ever husband that was--maybe number  4 or 5. It might have been from that Chinese food I had last night. Yeah thats it.

What about my waist?

Well that one is hard to explain. I have been craving different foods lately. One wierd one was apples and ketchup. It sounds horrible but it tasted really good. Maybe I should call my doctor for a appointment.

"Goodmorning Liam!" I huffed, wrapping my arms around his neck. He placed his hands around my waist and kissed my forehead.

I walked into the kitchen to find some breakfast to eat. We have about one hour before we need to leave the house. So a nice warm breakfast sounds really good.

I looked back at Liam to see him staring at my stomach. I started feeling kinda wierded out. My stomach isnt that big. Its a small little bump. Almost like bloating or something.

"So um what would you like for breakfast?" I asked trying to break the akwardness. His eyes adverted to mine. Liam knew that I caught him staring at my slightly plump stomach.

"Im fine Issa. How about I make you something though." He suggested.

I shrugged."If you want but Im the chef here. You are just the famous popstar." I joked. He cackled and stalked over to me.

Liam placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it. This has been going on for a week. One day he wants to treat me like a girlfriend next im his little sister. I just want him to kiss me already. He is making me sexually frustrated. Not that I want to have sex with him. I just want him to feel what I feel. He sighed and dropped his hand from my cheek.

Exactly.