5- Cat Fight!

I fixed my wig on my head before grabbing my books. Today was my first day back to school. Good thing Scott wont be their. He is actually in a holding cell with his 'Skid' crew. His lawyer made him plead not guilty but the judge knows other wise. Our court date will be in a week. Liam is gonna go with me as a comfort gesture. I really appreciate it alot.

Im very worry to go back to school. Rumors have most likely been passed around. They wont break me down though, I am a warrior, no one could stop me. Lalli and I were stopping at Starbucks before school started. She thinks a Strawberry and Creme Frap will boost my mood.

People stopped their conversations and looked at us. They all stared at me with wonder. I coward towards the ordering station quickly. Lalli followed behind me. "Dont pay attention to them. They are just stupid teens." She whispered in my ear.

~

"-okay Harry I will buy you a teddy bear!....love you too Zayn...bye."

I hung up the phone and started getting dressed. Today Im going to take Issa out for lunch. She deserves a relaxing day. Especially after that devastating news she got yesterday.

Flashback:

"After some studying Ms. Young, my team and I made a discovery." The doctor gloomly stated. Issa looked at me then back at her. "What do you mean? I-I want to know what's going on!" She demanded. I squeezed her hand. This must be some bad news.

"Ms. Young from research we discovered that you cant have kids. Im so sorry."

Issa immediately broke out in tears. I rubbed her back and let her cry in the crook of my neck.

~

Lalli and I parted ways when we arrived in front of my first class. Cooking 101. My favorite class of all time. Note the sarcasm. I stepped inside the classroom quickly and quietly. Some students where lingering around their stations.

I tossed the empty Starbucks cup away and put my hair up in a ponytail. Todays objective on the board said:

Savory Snacks

Hm. I could make some homemade kelp chips. They are really yummy with some humus dip. I guess thats the plan for the day. The late bell rung for the strangler. I took a huge breath. Remember Issa, Scott will not walk in that door.

****

Class was finally over! The whole time I have been spacing out. Just remembering everything that has happen to me. What hits me the most is that I cant have kids. Scott ruined that chance for me. I will never forgive him.

Well I have nothing to do for 2 hours. I honestly just want to cry my eyes out. Mom always told me that crying relieves stress. I scoffed. Why the hell would I listen to her?

I felt a tap on my shoulder which caused me to stiffen. Crap! Scott found me a-and he's going to rape me. "Babe its just me Liam! Dont freak out." I sighed in relief. Liam's voice always calms me down. No matter how much I dont want to admit it.

"Hey Li. What cha' doing on campus? I'm sure you dont want paparazzi and fans swarming you." I giggled. He smiled his signature smile and grabbed my hand. We didnt entwine our fingers or anything-- we are just friends-- nothing else.

"You are my only main concern babe. Besides I am taking you out to lunch and-"

"-and? Come on Li, Im not that special. Shouldnt you be...oh I dont know ...being famous."

"Dont push it Young!" He stated. I rolled my eyes. His threats are meaningless to me.

Thats what you said about Scott.