1-Stalkers and Smoothies

Edited.

"Hey Liam hurry up! Our car is here and waiting for us." Harry shouted while banging on my hotel door. I tied my shoe laces quickly. Making sure I had my phone, I exited the hotel room.

"Come on bro, we need to leave. Fans found out where we are staying. They already swarmed the front entrance. So instead of taking the lift, we are taking the stairs, to the car lot to be more exact." Harry stated. I nodded in agreement instead of verbal usage.

Soon we were in the lot without being noticed by lunatic fans. Niall was eating some Lays crisps. They seemed very inviting but he is fiesty with food. I could just have some digestives once we were at the popular college.

The lads and I shuffled into the car. Paul pulled out the lot which revealed a huge amount of fans. One fan caught sight of me and showed her breasts in clear view. I turned my head in disgust. Some fans go too far for attention. That girl even looked around the age of 15!

Louis showed all of us a picture of El and him in Barbados. They looked so lovely together. I wished that Danielle was the one for me. Sophia was more of a 'comfort' girlfriend not a 'loving' girlfriend. But Im over that now. Today is the day for a new start- to find the girl meant for me.

~

Lalli has been going on about that band all day. I am so happy- no estatic that we have different classes. The only downside is that we have 2 free periods together. Which means I have to attend her 'One Direction stalker' mission. Honestly I wished they werent here. Usually Lalli and I spend that time drinking smoothies and obsessing over Artic Monkey. Now its all about 1D...Yay!

Note the sarcasm.

I sat down in a seat getting ready for the Professor to walk in. My major is Cullinary Arts. Mostly cake making and designing. This boy sat next me slamming his textbooks down hard. It literally made me jump in my seat. Okay, someone is having a bad day.

I quickly look at my instagram feed and see people obsessing over One Direction. That means they've already arrived on campus, causing both guys and girls to freak. Hah! Not me though.

"Good morning class! We have many topics to cover so please turn off all electronics now," Professor Flaudeen sits down at her computer and logs in swiftly. "Open up your Puff Pastry textbook to page-oh my we have special guests coming soon!"

I instantly roll my eyes. Great, they are headed here.

"Today's theme is guilty pleasures and lots of it! Get cooking kids."

~

"Welcome to NYU boys. Now to start this tour off lets take you to the cooking class. Today I think they are making 'guilty pleasures'. My husband-" I stopped listening to the lady there.

Everything looked so... 'professional'. I mean the poster about chess seemed legit. Honestly, by the looks of it, getting into this college is a dream.

The lady opened up a mahgony door that let out many pleasurable smells. Must be the cooking classroom from the smell of it. Some people looked up to see who entered their class. Niall is going to eat every bit of this food. Zayn is recording this moment so he can post it on Instagram.

A middle age woman shook all of our hands and introduced herself. "Students please stop cooking and say hello to our guest, One Direction." She softly spoke. Everyone said hello except a yellow head goddess. She had a fit body and a pale complection. Exquisite.

"Hey Liam, I see you fancy that bird over there. Go check her out and see what she's cooking. You know what they say. Food is a way into any guys heart." Louis bugged. I gawked at her one more time before stalking towards her. When I was approx. 2 feet from her she gazed at me.