12-Hawaii Central

Dedicated to @louis_why_so_hot for always commenting and voting. This chapter is just for you!

Enjoy!

----------------

I pulled my sun glasses down as my feet stepped on Hawaii soil. My body was on fire from this 100° weather. I walked across the airport to find bagage claim. After walking in a billion circles it finally came into view. My purple suitcase came around the conveyor belt quickly. I grabbed it and headed on my way. My mother actually had the decency to send me a email saying where they live.

The cab driver put my suitcase in the back as I settled into the lumpy seat. It was a 10 minute drive to where my family were staying so I had time to instagram some pictures. A few days ago I took the opportunity to dye my hair. Im back to my blood red hair and black roots. Lalli was right when she said red looks sexy on me. My baby bump is still small but noticable if you focus on it. I still havent announced my pregnancy though. Its to embarrasing of a story to tell people.

"We have arrived to your destination. Your fee will be $14.95 for the trip." The driver announced. I placed a twenty in his hand and made him keep the change. I walked up the pavement with suitcase in tow. The house was freaking huge! There were about 5 cars in the drive way too. She can afford all this and cant even pay my tuition. Bitch.

I knocked on the front door waiting to be let in. Immediately the door snapped open. Standing their was a petite jet black headed girl. She looked about 16 maybe. The girl had on a green maxi dress on that made her brown eyes pop.

"Um may I help you?" She asked. Her eyebrow raised in confusion on why a stranger was at her house with a big suitcase.

"Im here to see my mother and step-dad." I answered.

"Im sorry but you have the wrong address. I dont have any older siblings besides my brother Max and sister Dakota."

"No this is the right address. She lives here with her new husband Tabito." Confirming the obvious. This girl cant possibly think Im stupid.

"My fathers name is Tabito. This must be a misunderstanding. How about you come in."

I followed her inside the chocolate smelling house. This was definitely my mothers house. Every day she made a batched of chocolate chip and raisin cookies. She never gave me though. Too fat remember.

"Mom this girl said she came to see you and dad." The jet black headed girl stated. The lady I havent seen in almost 5 years turned around. Her blonde hair still in its perfectly straight form. Only change was that she was bouncing a chubby little baby boy on her hip.

"Isabella my baby!" She squealed, jogging to me. I akwardly wrapped my arms around her waist. The baby boy grabbed my hair and yankes it. I softly slapped his hand away from my new hair.

"Hello mother. Its nice to see you after a long time." I lied through my teeth.

"Mother? Mom you never told me you had more kids!"

I turned my head to the the girl stomping her foot. Her face was cherry red. If she breathed smoke it would be coming out her ears.

"I have many kids Alison. Isabella here is the oldest. She is 19 and turning 20 in a week. After her are 3 boys and 1 girl. They live with their fathers. Then of course is your brother Max and Dakota. You were next and finally this little munchkin Greyson." She ended looking at the bundle of joy in her arms.

The girl's mouth gaped open in shock but mines didnt. I already knew I had eight other siblings. So none of this was suprising. A boy galloped down the stairs and stopped when he saw me. That must be Max.