9-Trial

I walked into the court with Liam right beside me. Paparrazi were swarming all around the building. Somehow they found out that we were here. They dont know why but rumors are floating around. One guy said we were here for a custody battle. Rumors are stupid. They dont mean anything.

"You ready? If not we can wait a little while longer." Liam whispered into my ear. I felt his hot minty breath on my neck. My response to him was a quick nod.

Physically I was ready for this trial. Mentally I am like a newborn baby getting his/her first shots. Everything just seemed so real. Like I am a rape victim. I was kidnapped and raped by retched men. It is mind boggling!

Liam and I sat down in our seats for the trial. Many lawyers and prosecuters were giving me their condolensces. I didnt need them though. Whatever they say or do wouldnt change how I felt at the present time. Scott walked in the courtroom with his lawyer in tow. When he saw me staring her smirk and mouthed, 'You are on.'

"Please stand for the honorable judge Matthew!" A voice boomed. Everyone stood from their seats when the judge walked in. He looked very young to be working a serious job. But that wasnt important at the moment.

"You may be seated."He cleared his throat while looking in a yellow and red folder. I played with the hem of my baby blue blouse. I felt nauseous just sitting in here. The room felt stuffy and somehow I smell the guy drinking coffee on the other side of the room. It really made my stomach churn even more

"May I please call Mr. Trisein to the stand." My lawyer stated in a bored tone. He most likely doesnt want to be here this early in the morning. Neither do I buddy but here I am at 8am sitting in a courtroom.

Scott stood up and stalked to the stand. He glared at me before placing his hand on the bible. The security guard recited the rights to him. Bla bla bla and all that other crap.

"Mr.Trisein where were you on March 9th at precisely 5pm?" My lawyer firmly asked.

"I was with my friends on campus grounds."

It went on and on like that for awhile. None of this seemed appealing to me. I mean a baby can answer these simple questions. Shouldnt the judge know where they were before I was brutally attacked?

"So Mr. Trisein you think that Ms. Young had consensual sex with you and your friends-"

"That has nothing to do with the previous question!" Scott's lawyer shouted.

"Mr. Leland if you interrupt one more time I will red card you." Judge Matthew enforced upon the lawyer.

"As I was saying. You believe that Ms.Young wanted to have sex with you?"

"Of course sir. I mean she loved everything we did to her. Why wouldnt she want to have sex me me?"

I was getting more frustrated by the minute. These bullshit lies he are saying are making me furious. Liam leaned over and grabbed my hand. "Are you okay?" He whispered. I nodded very slowly. Scott is lying to make it seem that I wanted him. Actually I was saying my virtue for my husband.

***

It was time for the verdict and I couldnt be more excited. My team have a strong case and whatever Scotty and friends say dont matter.

"In the rape case of Isabella Santos Young. Scott Trisein is guilty-"

I broke down in tears at the verdict. They finally got what they deserve. Liam pulled me into a tight hug that made me break down even more. I think the judge gave each boy 25 years in jail.

"Lets go celebrate!" Liam smiled, kissing my cheeks.