3- Regret

The lads and I got off of the jet quickly as possible. Fans had swarmed the airport. We waved at the teenaged girls and hopped into a black colored van. Once we were settled in everyone started up a conversation. Louis tossed all of us a couple of beers he stashed in his back pack.

"So Liam did you get that yellow head bird's number? You guys semed to have hit it off yesterday." Niall asked, sipping his beer every couple of words.

"Yeah I did. She was cool and everything but we could never be friends. Issa despises our band- I cant hang with a girl like that." I responded back. Niall didnt say anything after that.

Issa and I wouldnt have been 'friends' even if we talked longer. Its time to face reality. My one hour fling with this yellow head chick was nothing. Besides I have a date with this girl I met in London a while back. Her name is Alexandria.

~

(This is a what happened once Lalli got home last chapter)

"L-l-Liam Payne was here last night! Why didnt you page me Issa? I could of left the party in 2.3 seconds." Lalli was pressuring me about how Liam was here last night. Honestly it wasnt a big deal. He was just some dude that happened to be available.

I finished washing my nasty oily hair from multiple products,. This morning while washing my hair, Lalli busted into my bathroom and started a huge argument. It turned into a huge mess. So, I had to wash repeatedly until she was gone. After killing most of the time in the bathroom, Lalli was able to wash some of her clothes and pace to the room to death. Pitiful.

"Calm down girl. I'm sorry I didnt call you. Liam is gone back to London. Its a one and a thousandth chance if I see him here again." Stating the obvious. I walked around her and into my closet. Hm... I'm sure there is a red jacket somewhere in here.

"Isabella stop ignoring me! You didnt just invite Liam over because you wanted to hang out. I know that lad had an effect on you." She shouted.

I snapped around quickly and glared at her. "My name is not Isabella! Its Issa you freakin' monkey, and for your information, Liam and I were nothing!" I put the clothes on and stormed to the kitchen.

Lalli stalked behind me with angry steps. I dont usually get into fights with her but now she is running on thin ice. She roughly ripped off the friendship braclet I made her. Lalli tossed it at me and started crying. A sigh left my mouth in frustration.

"I want to be alone for a few days. So you need to pack some clothes and leave."

"Come on Lalli! Dont-"

"Just leave." She whispered, storming out the house into the cold world. I softly placed the bracelet on the counter. She will cool off in a few hours and ask for my forgiveness. After staring at the fridge I packed a duffle bag and left the complex. I literally have no where to go. Maybe if making friends where easy I would of been somewhere.

~

"Liam that was the best date I've ever been on," we stopped infront of her porch. "Thank you." She whispered, leaning to connect our lips. We moved our lips in sync before we were rudly interrupted by her older brother. She bit her lip and waved goodbye.

That was a pretty good snog may I say. She smelt like apples and peaches. A good combination may I say. I hopped into my car and drove to the flat. The flat was super warm. It heated me up instantly. I looked at the left wrist. The time was 9:30pm. Early enough to text Issa. Not that I miss her or anything.

To Issa:

-Hey its Liam. How are you?

A few minutes later she replied.

From Issa:

-Pretty busy right now. Looking for somewhere to live...

To Issa:

-What? Dont you live with that bird Lalli?

From Issa:

-Bird? I thought Lalli was human! Lol. Anyways she kicked me out. So I am homeless!

To Issa:

-That sucks :/ I wish I was there to help.

From Issa:

-Don't worry about me, there is a homless shelter a block from here. I can stay their for a few nights.

To Issa:

-Nonsense! I'm sure I can make a few call and find you a temporary place. 

From Issa:

-Fine. Just dont find anything to expensive. I have a hard time paying for ramen noodles.

To Issa:

-No promises

~

I sat on a bench in front of the campus parking lot. The sun was starting to drop behind the horizon, making the temp drop drastically. All of my jackets are back at the apartment and I refuse to go back their. Lalli is having one of her childish fits. I'm sick of her anyways; always getting her way isnt how the world works. I heard laughter coming from behind me. At least someone is having a good evening.

"Well look who it is boys. Its little Isabella Young."

Dick face.

I turned around and glared at him. There were 3 other guy behind the jerk. One had blonde hair, another red and the last one had jet black hair. Must be the guys who tortured that poor girl. "My name is NOT Isabella, dick face." snapping at the boy. He was getting on my last nerve. No Im not PMSing, he's just a dick.

"Hun I might have a dick but I am not a dick face. My name is Scotty Trisein. Kris the blonde one, red head is Ian and black is Drake. We are known as the S.K.I.D. crew." He replied not faded by my comment.

I groaned.

Now that I know his name I cant call him dick face. Poo! "Well Scotty and friends can you leave me alone. I am trying to enjoy my evening." The lad sat down next to me; a little to close for my liking actually. He started running his left hand up my calf. I flinged it away in pure disgusted.

"Stop Scott!" I stressed.

He rolled his eyes, "Why would I want stop what I'm doing when we all know you want this."

I gagged. Did he say I want this? Okay, either he was dropped on his head when he was born or is just plain stupid. The former is cool and all but, the latter is more likely considering his hand is on my soft precious skin.

"If you don't remove your hand-"

That Drake kid softly punched Scotty in the shoulder and hissed. "Lets bounce before she causes a crowd. We will get to her later."

They all scoff and take off as if nothing happened. Okay.....

~

"- Yes I will call her tomorrow morning and tell her the news...okay bye Willma."

I just got off the phone with my realitor Willma. She helped me pick a small place for Issa to stay. Nothing to huge because Im sure Lalli will want her to come back to her flat. The place is in a top notch community. We might not be friends but the girl is homeless. I already ordered some furniture I thought she would like. The exterior designer will meet her when she moves in. Issa can have anything fixed-- I will pay for it.

Maybe I should give her a ring before the meet and greet starts. Harry and Niall were dancing to Talk Dirty To Me. Zayn was skyping with Perrie I believe and Louis was showering in the dressing room's loo. I found her number in my phone and called her.

Hey bitchez! Its Issa- omg Lalli shut up- im busy call back latez!! Peace.

Maybe she is busy.... I will give her a ring after the show or tomorrow then.