16- Rock Paper...Sicko

I groaned at how long it was taking Liam to peel my orange. I mean they are little tiny orange circles that only take 2 seconds to peel. This dude has been peeling it for 10 freaking minutes! "Liam even I can peel that orange faster than you," I whined. He glared at me and tossed the half peeled orange at me. "Yeah, abuse the pregnant and injured teenager!" Liam rolled his eyes and became engrossed with his Iphone. Well so much for having help around the house.Lalli is coming over later so I can depend on her instead of Liam. Until then, Liam is stuck with little ol' Isabella.

"Liam can you please introduce me to Artic Monkeys? It would be very, very nice!" I suddenly pouted. He lifted his head and shook his head at me. My mouth gaped and tears surfaced, ready to pour like Niagara Falls. "Omg baby, please don't start crying! I-I will call Simon and-" he stuttered. I laughed and wiped the stray tears still visible.

"I'm kidding Liam! Gosh if we were dating I would kiss you senseless and cuddle you." I then realized what came out my mouth. My hand covered my mouth at how idiotic I am. Sometimes my hormones overcome me and things just...well spill out. What surprised me though is that Liam called me baby. He calls me cute names all the time but this one seemed different, almost romantic? "How are you and Alexandria?" I asked.

"Good? If you consider our constant bickering and non-stop fighting then yeah we're fine. I don't think we are working out. There's another girl on my mind." Liam blushed. I cooed and layed my head on his warm lap. His hand stroked through my silky brunette hair that was spread out along his legs. "What's her name? Is she famous? Do I know her? Can-" "One question at a time Isabella!" Liam cuts me off. I also blushed and closed my mouth.

"I can't tell you her name but she is amazing. A college student, about my age, sweet, kind, very hot and overall amazing." he smiled, looking down. Our eyes connected like puzzle pieces meant to be put together. His minty breath was blowing on my face. "I'm sure she is lucky to have a guy like you in her life." I whispered, grabbing the back of his neck. He nodded and connected our lips. It was a very short kiss but it was the best first kiss with Liam ever!

***

"You and Liam did what now!?" Lalli shouted in my ear. I swatted her face away and went back to painting my nails. She just found out Liam kissed me not long ago before she arrived. He is somewhere in my house; the guest room or game room. Lalli has always shipped Liam and I but now that this happened its a done deal. "He kissed me on the lips and I really liked it." I whispered. She 'awwed' and pulled me into a great big hug, until I hissed because of my soreness. I mean I do have a broke arm, big belly and healing ribs. She apologized then hopped off the bed. Lalli began doing a happy dance that made her look like a clown. I laughed hard when she fell to the ground.

"Shit Lalli you need to sit down now! I don't need another hurt person." I giggled. She blew a strand of hair out her face and stood back up. "You and Liam need some time alone so Im-" I waved my hands in the air to stop her from speaking. "If you don't recall, Liam has a girlfriend. He cheated on her with me Lalli. I don't want to be his rebound girl, the one he is with only to make up for what Alex didn't fulfill." hissing at Lalli. She rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse. "How about a game of rock, paper, scissors. If i win you must make out with Liam today." she smirked. "-and if I win?" smirking back.

"If you win then I will never bring up 'Lissa' again."

I shrugged. "Deal."

***

"So why did Lalli leave so early?"Liam asked, plopping on the couch next to me. I crossed my arms and pouted like a child. Of course she would win a kid game, she still is a kid at heart. Now I'm stuck with Liam- not that I'm complaining- the problem is that I must make out with him. He has a girlfriend for peep sakes! If he wanted to date me we would of officiated it a very long time ago.

"She had things to do. So, uh, how about we watch a movie, The Fault In Our Stars?" I suggest. Liam shrugs slighlty, pondering if seeing such a depressing movie would be good for a heavily pregnant woman. I've seen the movie already and started to read the book. Yeah I know, book first then movie. Whatever! Liam gets on netflix and seaches the movie to see if its posted yet. It popped up after typing in one word. Augustus and Hazel are such a perfect couple. John Green did a great job showcasing each of them in different ways. Lalli thinks the movie is too depressing for even adults to watch, that isnt the case though. Fault In Our Stars wasnt created to make your heart break, it was created so that it would fill with love and admiration.

While the movie played I couldnt help but stare at Liam's face. When something sad happened, his eyes shimmered with tears. "You have a habit of staring at me when im vulnerable, Isabella."

"Maybe. Maybe Not."