13-Tell

I wipe my mouth with the back of my palm. It is not fun waking up at the crack of dawn feeling the need to puke. These next 7 months are going to be really hard. How do woman deal with vomiting and all those hormones? Im only in my first trimester and I am already struggle.

After brushing my teeth I headed to the kitchen. Some tea would put me back to sleep for a couple of hours. I placed my hand on my baby bump, rubbing circles on it. It felt nice knowing a baby was inside me.

"What are you doing up so late?"

I gasped, almost dropping my cup of tea. The voice came from my mother. She looked worn out and tired. Thats exactly how I feel at the moment. "Oh you scared me. I wasnt feeling good so I made tea." I nodded towards my cup. She sat next to me and smiled. "How far along are you?" I bit my lip and looked down. I guess it really is noticable Im pregnant.

"Is my stomach that huge already?" I groaned.

"No Isabella it isnt. Im your mother so I just know things." I turned my gaze on her."When I was pregnant with you I always drank tea. Mostly when I felt nauseous." She finished off.

So I am like my mother in a way. I always said I would never turn out like her. But now she is this wonder woman I wished had raised me. At least we can move forward. Forgive and forget right?

"Im two months pregnant so far." I randomly stated.

"Who is the father?"

I took a deep breath, hating the question alot. The father could be Kris or Scott-my rapist. "I dont know. Two months ago I was raped by 4 students. Two of them could possibly be the father." I quietly stated.

"Oh hun I am so sorry. If-"

"There was nothing you could do. It's over with now and I need to look foward. I need to figure out how Im going to pay for a baby, college, food, diapers ect. Im not ready for a baby." I cried. Mom pulled me into her arms and let me shed the tears. They didnt last long though, only half a minute.

"How about you live here with us? We have 2 spare rooms and we could buy anything you need. You can take online courses here-whatever you need will be here!" She squealed with joy.

"Mom I have a life in New York. I have a house and a best friend. Things are perfect for me there. Hawaii is amazing but the city is for me. You can always visit though. Dakota has really warmed up to me and Max is a quirk." I smiled.

"Fine! But Im paying for the crib, diapers, toys, everything. Dont give me hell or else I will ground you."

"Sure mom!" I giggled, heading back to bed.

***

I sat down on the end of the bed pondering if I should call Liam. Its been a good week since Ive talked to him. He deserves to know Im pregnant and if he doesnt understand than so be it. I also got to tell the world. They seem to believe all the rumors anyways. Yep I made up my mind. I stand up, pulling my shirt up while doing it. Quickly I snapped a picture of my belly. I logged onto Instagram and posted the picture.

@I_love_me123: my little bundle of joy. 7 months and 5 days left. Check it out! Http:// ahtkepqncnvpa

I logged off not wanting to see the comments. Immediately I called Liam before he could see the post. He follows me so he probably did see it.

"Hello?"

"Hey its Isabella."

"Wow its been awhile! How are you?"

"Im okay...did you see the post?"

"Instagram? I saw a alert for it but didnt have time to read it. Why?"

"Im pregnant. 2 and a half months almost."

"...wow...um okay? Im not upset but I am really shocked."

"Me too. I understand if you hate me or something."

"Hate you? Not at all Issa-"

"You dont have to call me Issa anymore. My name is Isabella and it should stay that way."

"As I was saying Isabella. I cant hate you for something someone else did. Now on to the good stuff. Congratz!"

"Thanks." I whispered.

"I um got to go. Alex wants to go see a opera-"

"You dont have to explain."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

~

"Liam are you okay?" Alexandria asked me. I nodded my head and ran my hand through my hair. Issa is pregnant. She even wants me to call her Isabella. What has the world even turned into?

Im happy for her still. I mean she is goingto be a mother. Not many people get that oppurtunity that often. Im just sad that she didnt tell me sooner. I wasnt going to shun her because of it.

{Author Note}

Yeah I know this chapter sucked. I am starting to get writers block for this story. Do you guys have any suggestions? Only person who comments is @louis_why_so_hot.

Next chapter Im skipping 2 months. So Isabella will be 4 months.

#Lalex

Or

#Lissa

(ps. If you read the prologue and first chapter of 'The American Dream' please read below)

I made a huge mistake and posted the story. It wasnt supposed to come out this early and I wanted to change the story plot. The new version of it will be posted next week or in two weeks. The main character will still be Destiny Davidson. Except instead of being a wild child, she will be a shy, conservative girl.