Allegiance Update #3

Shadowclan

Leader: Depthstar - Very dark blue-gray tom with a lighter front left paw, dark blue eyes.

Deputy: Cobratail - Mottled dark red and black tabby tom with amber eyes.

Medicine Cat: Dewstorm - Spotted gray tom with yellow eyes.

Apprentice, Creampaw

Warriors

Crowmask - Black tom with amber eyes.

Apprentice, Tinypaw

Ashcloud - Dark gray and white tom with pale green eyes.

Apprentice, Foxpaw

Cougarfoot - Golden brown tom with a white muzzle, black ear tips and tail tip, amber eyes.

Poisonedsap - Dark golden brown she-cat with dark brown muzzle, throat, nose blaze, black chin, ears, paws, and tail tip, amber eyes.

Cliffshade - Dark brown and gray tom with a white underbelly, yellow eyes.

Apprentice, Heatpaw

Flameheart - Ginger tabby tom with green eyes.

Apprentice, Honeypaw

Bloomfire - Orange she-cat with white paws, muzzle, and chin, dark ginger ears.

Copperstripe - Dark golden ginger tabby tom with amber eyes.

Apprentice, Applepaw

Timberstorm - Dark brown tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Diamondrain - Silver gray she-cat with darker spots, paws, and ears, white chest, muzzle, and chin, light blue eyes.

Blackstorm - Black tom with yellow eyes.

Apprentice, Amberpaw

Brownstripe - Brown tabby tom with yellow eyes.

Foxshadow - Black and very dark ginger tom with a bushy tail, dark amber eyes.

Stripednose - Tortoiseshell tom with white paws, chest, and muzzle, black mark on his nose, blue eyes.

Mottledface - Mottled brown tom with amber eyes.

Apprentice, Spiderpaw

Boost - Brown tabby tom with yellow eyes. Former loner.

Song - White she-cat with light blue eyes. Former loner.

Revengeheart- Battle scarred white tom with jet black legs, yellow eyes.

Apprentice, Falconpaw

Swiftstalker- Black and white tom with blue eyes.

Bloodfur- Dark reddish brown tabby tom with a nick in his right ear, yellow eyes.

Apprentice, Cardinalpaw

Mistybreeze - Silver-gray she-cat with darker points, light blue eyes.

Coldpebble - Dark gray tom with darker points, dark blue eyes.

Apprentices