3

A/N: I meant to get this up last night but by the time I finished it I was too lazy to do so. It's a bit of a longer chapter, and it's from Camila's POV like I said before, but it's really important to the story.

So there are some things in here you might have questions on, but they will be answered throughout the story! But if you still have questions, just ask I'll try and answer the best that I can.

One thing you need to know about the AU: Because you can take the test as early as 16, you can also be independent of your parents at that time (that's a little unclear, I feel, but it's how Lauren and Camila could have their own apartment when they were still in high school).

*Edit*: Totally forgot to mention that in this Dinah is older than both Lauren and Camila. Obviously in real life she isn't, I know that. But it just makes more sense for this AU for her to be older.

Again, if you have any other questions, just leave them in the comments and I'll try to answer them the to the best of my abilities without giving away too much of the story.

Alright, read on!

------

Camila Cabello was a little, and she was proud to admit it. She loved being little, she didn't have to worry about anything. She got to play, sleep, watch all kinds of kids' shows and movies, and she didn't have to worry about any adult problems when she was little.

Camila knew she was a little pretty early on. When she and Lauren entered their freshman year of high school, she started exhibiting more childish habits. She found that sucking her thumb gave her a lot of comfort when she was upset, and started making a habit of it when she was alone. She also began preferring more childish movies and shows over the teen dramas the rest of the girls her age were obsessing over (except Lauren, Camila didn't really know what her friend watched but the older girl never had a problem having Disney movie marathons with her, which she appreciated very much).

She got tired of hiding her little self from her best friend, and after a few months, she confided in her best friend, telling her everything. Lauren sat calmly on the younger girl's bed, listening intently as she confessed everything. The older girl had smiled softly, said "It's okay, Camz, I still love you," and offered to let the girl be little when they were together.

Camila was so happy to have Lauren as her best friend. The black haired girl had gone out and gotten Camila a few onesies, a pacifier ("Sucking your thumb will ruin your teeth, Camz."), and all kinds of toys, her favorite being a stuffed orangutan Lauren had bought her when they had visited the zoo (Lauren earned a slap on the arm when she said the apes weren't cute, but Camila apologized later when she felt bad about it).

As soon as Camila had turned sixteen, she went and took the personality test, and two weeks later her letter with the results had arrived. The expected results were written on the paper, and a few days later Camila was officially a little. Lauren and she had purchased their own small apartment (Camila's parents helped with that) at the beginning of junior year, and they had lived there since.

She was lucky when it came to finding her caretaker, because not only did she have one mommy, she had three! She loved her mommies, and they loved her.

------

It was actually by luck that she found her caretakers. She was at the Lil' Tots Depot, one of the stores in town made especially for littles, trying to get a package of pull ups with cute little lions and giraffes on them, but they were too far back on the top shelf for her to reach. She had slipped too far into her little space at the time to be rational and get different ones, and she was growing upset. She felt a tantrum building, angry tears beginning to fall down her cheeks, when a hand had reached up and grabbed the desired pull ups.