16

A/N: Someone pointed out that I was lacking Lauren/Normani moments, so hopefully this chapter makes up for it, and in the future I will try to make sure they have more moments together.

Read and enjoy!

-------------

Lauren woke up to wetness in between her legs, and realized she had indeed wet her pull up during the night. And, she had lost her pacifier some time while she was asleep, but the gross feeling was more important at the moment. She squirmed a bit, trying to get the thing off, but was stopped by a voice speaking gently.

"Lauren, stop. You're just going to make things worse."

The girl looked over to see Normani sitting next to the bed, but the others were gone. She frowned, because they were here when she fell asleep. "Awwy?"

"Ally and Dinah took Camila home last night after you fell asleep," the older woman explained. "They're going to get breakfast, they'll be here soon, promise. Do you need a change, bubs?" she asked gently, knowing the answer already.

Lauren nodded, squirming at the uncomfortable feeling of the wet pull up. She didn't mind the convenience she supposed, but she did not like the cold, sticky feeling it left.

Normani grabbed a new pull up and wipes, and quickly slip the soiled one off. She frowned at how wet it was. Honestly she was surprised it hadn't leaked at all during the night. Now she understood the girl's panic about not being able to find the bathroom at night.

Maybe Lauren would need something more durable than a pull up when she finally slipped completely.

Normani did not want to bring up the idea of the girl using a diaper instead. If Lauren had a slight meltdown over a pull up, then mentioning a diaper would not go over well.

The older woman quickly wiped the girl off before replacing the pull up and disposing of the soiled items. "There you go, bubs. Feel better?"

Lauren nodded. "'Es, 'eel good." She looked around trying to find her pacifier, frowning when she couldn't. She didn't want to go back to chewing on Nala, the pacifier was so much better.

Normani noticed the slight distressed look on the green eyed girl's face. "What's up, Lo?"

"No 'ind paci," the girl answered, growing more and more upset.

"Hey, it's alright, just calm down," the older woman soothed, sitting on the edge of the bed. "We'll find it. It probably just got lost in the blanket, alright?"

They spent the next minute or so searching the bed (really it was just Normani doing the looking) and finally the dark skinned woman triumphantly pulled the lost pacifier out from underneath the blanket.

"Ha, what did I tell you?" she asked teasingly, holding the object out for the younger girl.

Lauren smiled widely, happy to have her pacifier back. She snatched it from Normani's hand, happily slipping it into her mouth, sighing contentedly and closing her eyes. She looked back to the older woman, giving the woman a grateful smile, or as best as she could with the pacifier in her mouth. "T'ank 'ou, 'ani," she mumbled around the item.

Normani grinned, Lauren just looked too adorable with the Simba paci and her look of concentration to keep up her rhythmic suckling. "I think we're going to need to find you a clip so you don't lose it again. What do you think about that?"

"'Es, 'o 'ant lose 'gain."

The older woman chuckled. "Yeah, we wouldn't want that."

Dinah opened the door before either could say anything else. "Good morning, you two," she greeted with a smile, walking over to kiss the older woman then leaning over to press one to Lauren's temple.