11

A/N: HI YES CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I REACHED 100 FOLLOWERS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY LIKE MY FICS I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING AND NEVER EDIT/PROOFREAD CHAPTERS SO THEY'RE FULL OF MISTAKES BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR THE FOLLOWS AND THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL.

I'm also about to go off on a slight rant here so bear with. *clears throat* Anymore comments left on anything I post literally just saying 'please update' or 'update' or anything similar will no longer be tolerated and I will be deleting them from the comments section. I am tired of receiving these types of comments, they do not motivate me to write, in fact they make me NOT want to update to  be spiteful, but I love you guys too much to do that. If you want to leave comments saying 'looking forward to the next update' or 'excited for what's coming next' or something like that, that is perfectly fine. But I will not be putting up with rude and pushy comments anymore. I thought I updated pretty frequently for how long these chapters usually are, but apparently some people don't think so. Sorry I can't update multiple times a day or every day, but one chapter takes like 5+ hours to write, not to mention I have another ongoing fic I'm still working on. Anyways, if you have any problems with my little rant, come yell at me, I don't even care anymore. Just let me live and write in peace, dang it. - an author who literally does not care anymore and will not put up with this (come fight me if you want, idgaf, I can take it). And to those who don't leave those types of comments but leave awesome and amazing ones I love you and thank you so much, they make me smile and super happy.

Okay, sorry for that, let's get on with the chapter.

----------------

When Lauren first opened her eyes, she groaned at the fact that it was still dark out. She closed them, content to go back to sleep, until she felt the pressure in her bladder. She quickly sat up, throwing her blankets aside and rushing into the hall, trying to find the bathroom. She forgot she wasn't supposed to drink anything before bed. But the milk was so good, and it made her sleepy, which was nice.

Now she really had to pee, but the hall was too dark and the doors were all closed and she didn't know why, but she couldn't find the stupid bathroom. She really really had to pee, she didn't think could hold it any longer. She was on the verge of tears and wetting herself when Normani stepped out into the hallway.

"Lauren, what's wrong?" the older woman asked concernedly, walking over to the girl.

Lauren shook her head, trying to hold back a sob. She was literally about to wet herself and she couldn't formulate her words and why was this happening to her now?

Normani looked at the girl worriedly, noticing her fidgeting in her spot like Mila does when she needed the bathroom when they were out in public. Her eye's widened in realization, and she ushered the girl over to the bathroom a few doors down, internally cursing at the closed door, now understanding the girl's panic.

Lauren sighed in relief as she emptied her bladder, grateful to have not had an accident, though she had forgotten she shouldn't have had anything to drink before bed. But Camila seemed to enjoy it, and she wanted to know what it was like, and it ended up being so good she just forgot.

A knock on the door sounded before Normani called from the other side, "Lauren, are you alright in there?"

The younger girl didn't realize she'd been in the bathroom so long, nor that she had been crying. She quickly washed her hands then walked back into the hallway.

Normani smiled at her softly. "Do you think you can go back to bed now? It's still pretty early."

Lauren sniffled, wiping away the last of her tears. "'Es, please," she mumbled.