•|FOURTEEN|•

Girl I beat it up, beat it up right, I will
Oh, and I go deeper than your ex man did
She be like, "Slow down zaddy yeah that thang too big"
She a pretty young thing and ain't got no kids, oh
Lil baby, lil mama, lil baby, lil mama
Lil baby, lil mama, lil baby, lil mama (What it do?)
Yeah, yeah

I danced in my seat as the song Lil Baby by DJ Mustard came on.

"What do you want?"

I turned to look at whoever it was tapping on my shoulder, seeing it was Dontae. I turned back around at the bar letting him talk to my back.

"I like the way you moving in your seat, mind doing that to me? And, I'mma need you to lose the stank ass attitude you got."

"And I'mma need you to step away from my girl."

My eyes got a little wide, as I turned around to see if I heard correctly. And there Shamar stood with a black suit and tie on.

"Or what nigga? I ain't scared of you?"

Dontae started to remove his jewelry like a female about to fight, and I started laughing.

"You ain't got to be."

Shamar said, as I got up and grabbed him pulling him with me towards the dressing room.

Once we made it in there he locked the door and just looked at me.

"What's wrong with you?"

He asked with a mad expression on his face as he walked up to me and sat in a chair in front of me.

"Nothing."

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to my locker, unlocking it to retrieve my belongings.

"Look Rain this isn't you. Since when did you start drinking? I saw all those shot glasses in front of you."

I looked up at him from pulling up my sweatpants.

"I started drinking tonight, you know something to just ease my mind for a while."

"Nah. You don't drink, and you know what's interesting?"

"No what?"

"The whole time we were talking I never knew your age, until tonight."

"Oh. And how'd you figure that out?"

"I called Mrs.Daniels and we were talking about you and just so happen she says your sixteen."

"Oh."

I grabbed my jacket out of the locker on top of my duffle bag and put it on.

"That's all you have to say is "oh"."

"What do you want me to say! Huh!?"

I started yelling as tears ran down my face.