•|TWENTY-FIVE|•

Helloooooo everyone, I don't want you guys to think I'm ignoring you or anything because I haven't responded to messages or comments regarding the story. This may sound dumb, but I personally don't know which direction im going to go, since I just go off what I'm thinking that day. But just know that a lot of interesting things are going to happen.......

Skips a couple months....

Today I graduate from high school and I'm so excited, I've been waiting for this day for years and now it's finally here.

Right now I'm getting ready to put my clothes on since I finished my hair and makeup. I chose to be simple and just put on a white bodycon dress that hugged me in all the right places perfectly.

I then slipped on my cap and gown, and then I slipped on my slides. Then I grabbed my heels and purse off my bed and made my way out of my room, downstairs to the living room.

Once I reached downstairs, I glanced at my watch on my wrist and realized I only had twenty minutes to get to school and in my place.

"Fuck."

"Look I told your ass to hurry up but you wanted to take a million damn years, your a fucking turtle."

Devon said while walking out of my kitchen, walking towards me eating my grapes.

"Shut up, beauty takes time."

I flipped my hair and started smiling while he laughed.

"Nah you was already beautiful without that shit caked up on your face."

I began to blush after what he said so I quickly turned around.

"Shut up Devon."

"Wayne."

I turned back around and seen Terrell, walking towards us.

"Yes Terrell?"

I looked down at him and he stopped by my leg with a bag of Cheetos in his hand.

"Up, up."

He said as he held his arms open, so
Devon picked him up and we made our way out to my car. After Devon buckled Terrell in he drove me to school.

Ten minutes later we pulled up and he stopped by the field where graduation will take place.

"Leave your stuff and I'll give it to you when we come back together."

"Ok."

I slipped my heels on and then adjusted my cap and gown and made my way to my spot.

Skips to after graduation....

"Yes I did it. I did it!"

I did a little dance as I was cheesing super hard as they were taking pictures of me.

"I believe these are for the beautiful lady that goes by the name Rain."