•|FIFTY-TWO|•

I woke laying on Devon's chest and smiled thinking of all the fun we had last night/ this morning.

I got out of his hold and made my way to the bathroom, and soon as my legs hit the floor I began to feel sore.

After getting in the shower and brushing my teeth, I made my way to my closet to put clothes on.

"Where you going?"

Devon asked as he walked in my room fully dressed and smelling fresh.

"To go get the kids and then go to the aquarium or something fun, do you want to join?"

I asked as I finished putting on my undergarments.

"Of course I'm coming."

He said walking up behind me and then he started kissing in my neck.

"Stooooppp so I can finished getting dressed."

"You me stop like foreal stop, or stop like keep on going cause you enjoying it?"

He said massaging my but and then gave it a slap.

"Stop foreal."

I said as I rubbed my but cheek and went and grabbed a t-shirt putting it on and then my Nike sweatsuit. After putting that on I went over to my drawer and grabbed random socks, and then put my shoes on.

"Babe you ready?"

Devon asked while he was eating something out if a bowl.

"Yea."

I said as I grabbed everything else I needed before heading downstairs to grab a snack.

I opened the fridge and picked up a bag of mixed fruit that I made the kids for snacks, and started eating it as I made my way outside to my van with Devon in tow.

Instead of us listening to each other munch on snacks we turned up the radio, and I began making my way towards Cookie's house to get the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at the fishes mommy!"

The twins yelled in excitement, which made me smile because they've been talking a lot more.

"I know babies. Look at the oct- Ryan!"

The twins looked in his direction and started laughing. I quickly walked over to him popping his hand causing him to whine, before pulling him to where we were.

"What's wrong with you?"

Terrell asked before getting down to his level.

"Mommy pop my hand, and it hurt."

Ryan responded while using his free hand to wipe his tears.

"Why were you doing to deserve that?"

"Cause I was banging on the glass?"