•|FIFTY-THREE|•

Everything's been going great and I got a job at another hospital a couple weeks ago.

I recently started to go talk to a counselor because I've been feeling down a lot lately.

And Devon has been very helpful and he still continues to make me happy everyday, and he's a great father figure to the kids.

Ring ring!

I grabbed my phone from the cupholder and answered it.

"Hey babe."

"Hey boo bear."

I heard him smack his lips and then chuckle.

"Are you at your doctor appointment?"

"Yea I'm sitting in the parking lot now. How are you guys doing?"

"Oh ok and they're doing homework now."

"Great, now all I have to do is make sure they get in the shower and then cook dinner."

"Yep."

"Alright well let me get in this doctors office before I'm late."

"Alright talk to you in a lil while."

"KK bye."

The phone disconnected and I made sure I had everything I needed before I got out making sure I locked the car.
After taking the elevator to the fourth floor I was now sitting in the waiting room waiting to be called back.

"Rain Alexander."

The counselor said as she called my name from her office door.

"Hello."

I said once we made it in her office and got comfortable.

"Hello. How was your day today?"

She responded while looking at me with a smile on her face.

"My day was ok lately, but I've been feeling sick though."

I said while trying to hold my breath because her office smelled like coffee and it was bothering me.

"Alright how long have you felt this way?"

She asked looking at me with concern.

"For a couple weeks now, I wanna say after our appointment a couple weeks ago."

She started writing on her pad and once she was fine and looked back up at me.

"Have you went to the doctors or anything?"

"No, I haven't had time I'm always busy."

"Well it seems to me that you need to get some rest so you need to take a couple days off of work."

"I can't do that, missing days means missing pay and I can't afford to be losing money, with all the mouths I need to feed."