•|THIRTY-EIGHT|•

I woke up to the sun shining bright though the curtains and t.v. on full blast. I sat up and realized I was in bed with Maloni and our dog Sparkle, who was just looking at me.

"Morning mommy."

Maloni said with her back towards me.

"Morning baby, are you death?"

"No but I was wondering can we have a girl's day, since you won't be able to for a long time."

She turned around and looked at me and smiled.

I gave it some thought, and came to the conclusion we could although when we go and get our nails done I'd have to where a mask so I won't inhale the chemicals.

"Ok. Go start getting ready."

"Yes."

She crawled over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before going off the bed, running out the room. I laid back down and closed my eyes, and opened then when I heard Shamar speak.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning."

I turned my head towards where he was standing and looked at him.

"Me and Terrell are getting ready to leave."

"Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to breakfast, and then to finish up the funeral arrangements."

"Oh ok. What did Maloni eat?"

"She had waffles, sausage, and eggs."

"Ok great, well Maloni planned on having a girl's day so that's what we'll do before I go to sleep again, and who's going to watch Terrell?"

"Sounds good, and you know all he needs is a device and he's off in his own little world, so him going with me works."

"Ok."

Just then he walked in the room jumping on the bed.

"Morning sleepy head."

He says while kissing my cheek and rubbing my stomach.

"Morning big head."

Once he felt the babies kicked he back up and looked at me.

"I love you, see you later."

He kissed my cheek and then jumped off the bed running to wherever.

I officially got up off the bed before I laid back down and went to sleep.

"Do you need me to get you anything?"

Shamar asked still standing in the doorway looking at me, with a smile on his face.

"Yea, my pills and a water."

I smiled back at him and starting wobbling to the bathroom.