•|TWENTY-NINE|•

I woke up and just laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling. I feel that today isn't going to be a good day, and it makes it no better that I have a bad headache.

"What's wrong?"

Shamar asked as he came out of the bathroom.

"Nothing I'm just tired you know."

"Nah what's bothering you foreal?"

"I don't want you to get in trouble because of me. I think we should just wait until I turn eighteen and then we can become a thing."

He looked at me like I was stupid.

"You serious?"

"Yea, I honestly think it's best."

"Why?"

"Because others don't want us together."

"Just because people don't want us together you think that's a vaild reason to not be together?"

"Yep."

"Thats dumb as hell. For one Sherry doesn't like anybody I bring home, and second you shouldn't care what others think. You do you, and you do what makes you happy in life and you shouldn't let anybody dictate that alright?"

"Ok."

"So with that being said, get your ass up so we can get ready to leave."

"What time is it?"

"Three o'clock."

I got up out the bed and made my way into the bathroom to get in the shower.

A hour later I was done and ready to go. I walked out of my room going to look for Shamar who was in the kitchen playing on his phone.

"You ready to go?"

"You ready to share with everyone you mine now?"

"Are you sure we should do that?"

"Why wouldn't we?"

"I don't know."

"Are you embarrassed of me or something?

"Hell nah, you fine as fuck."

He stood up from the chair at the island laughing and walked over to me grabbing my waist.

"Why thank you beautiful, you fine as fuck your damn self as well."

He kissed my lips then stared into my eyes, which made me smile super hard.

"You don't gotta be afraid. Not everyone is going to like the decisions that you make, but guess what?"

"What?"

"Just dont g-."

Just then there was banging at the door, and then there was yelling.