•|SEVENTEEN|•

I blinked a couple times before I caught my breath and struggled to speak.

"D-Dontae!"

I couldn't believe my eyes, he is really crazy. I knew he was a stalker, because I would see him wherever I went.

"It's me in the flesh baby."

He still hovered over me as we looked at each other.

"W-what do you w-want? H-how did y-you f-find me?"

"You, and that night after the club incident I followed you home"

He licked his lips with lust in his eyes, I tried pushing him from off me but it didn't work. His chest felt like bricks and so did his arms.

I didn't think he was that muscular. Then again I did shoot him and it didn't affect him so he has to have on some type of bullet proof material.

"What's wrong? You don't like this?"

"No. Please get off me now."

He got off me but was still very close to me.

"There's a such thing as personal space, ever heard of it?"

"Stop with the irritating smart shit. Just shut up."

"Whhhhhhhaaaaaa!"

I jumped at the sound forgetting that Terrell is here.

"What's that noise?"

"My baby."

I ran out the living room upstairs to the closet where I put him. I opened the door and took the blanket off the car seat, and took him out of it.

"Don't cry baby. I'm right here everything going to be fine."

"No it's not. Why did you call 911?"

"That's the first thing you do when there's an emergency."

"But there wasn't one."

I looked at him like he was dumb, and Terrell started to scream louder.

"You shot the fucking door and kicked it in. Now tell me how that's not an emergency?"

I walked pass him snatching my phone out his hand, going to the kitchen to make Terrell a bottle.

"It wasn't, you just should've let me in, when I knocked!"

He yelled after me while I quickly went down the stairs texting Shamar.

Hey I need your help if your still awake.

A couple seconds later my phone buzzed, I prayed it was Shamar because Dontae refused to leave, and he wouldn't let me out his sight.

What's wrong!?

I have a unwanted guest who broke into the house, and call 911 Plz