Chapter 2: Meeting Friends Part 1

The sun was rising; it was 6:00. Seth and Jack were sleeping closely together. Seth was lying on his back with his arm wrapped around Jack. Jack was snuggling close to Seth, his head on Seth's chest, both were naked under the sheets. "Hey, Jack! Seth!" shouted Liza as she opened the door. Jack opened his eyes lazily. "Get up and get dressed. The others are downstairs," she said. "Why?" asked Jack groggily. "It's early." "Some of them were excited to go, so they woke us up," stated Liza. "I wanted to go back to sleep." "OK. Fine," said Jack. When Liza closed the door, Jack wiped away the sleep in his eyes. "Hey, Puddin. Wake up," said Jack. Seth woke and greeted Jack with a smile. "Hey. Last night was amazing," said Seth. "Yeah. It sure was," replied Jack as he kissed Seth. "Come on, we have to get dressed." Jack got up, but Seth grabbed his arm. "Wait. Can we have one more sex?" pleaded Seth, pouting. "Aw. I love to please you, but I don't think we have time," said Jack. "Put that adorable pout away. Don't you want to see your friends?" "All I want to see is you," said Seth. "Seth," said Jack, sternly. "OK, fine," said Seth. Both of them got up and started to get dressed. Downstairs, everyone was waiting for Seth and Jack. "Hey Matteo, can I talked to you?" asked Sam, softly. Matteo didn't talk just nodded. He followed Sam to the kitchen. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you," said Sam. "It came so sudden, and I didn't know how to react." "I forgive you," replied Matteo. "Thanks," said Sam, patting Matteo on the back. Sam went back to the living room, followed by Matteo. Soon, Seth and Jack came down the stairs. "Hey lovebirds," taunting Raven. "Ready to go?" "First of all, shut up, and second, yes we are," said Jack, blushing. "OK. Cause Sam called three taxis," said Selina. "Yeah, the taxis just pulled up," said Dinah. "OK. Let's go," said Seth, wrapping his arm around Jack's waist. The group walked out the door and three got in two cabd and two got in the other cabs.

The cabs arrived in front of the high school. The group exited the cabs after they paid. "Well, here we are," said Liza. "Yep. So let's go," said Dinah. They walked into the building and saw all the students in the Common Area. Everyone were walking and some looked up and ran to them. "Raven!" said a boy. "Anthony," said Raven, hugging him. Anthony was Raven's boyfriend. He wore a Deadpool suit design jacket, a black T-shirt, knee ripped jeans, and black shoes. "It's great to see you," said Anthony. "Same," replied Raven. "I dating a celebrity," he said. Three girls came up to Sam. "Hey. What's Adeceli, Kat, Jaycee," said Sam. Adeceli was light skin girl who had wavy red hair, and wore a white square neck blouse with light red highlights, light jeans and dark ankle boots. Jaycee was a dark skin girl with dark brown curly hair tied back in a ponytail, wore a seafoam green exaggerated sleeve surplice blouse, a black leather jacket, dark jeans, and dark ankle boots. Kat was a fair skin girl with brown hair, wore a black T-shirt with hot pink, red and blue colored designs, black leather jacket, jeans and shoes. "It's going great. We missed you. It's not the same without you," said Kat. "Really? Well now I'm back, why don't we have fun?" asked Sam. "Sure," said Adeceli. Two girls came up to Liza and Dinah. "Hey Hanna," said Liza. "Oh my god, Aileen! How are you?" asked Dinah. Hanna was tan girl with wavy hair that was tied back in to a ponytail, wore a dark violet shirt, a black faux fur vest, dark jeans and bark brown ankle boots. Aileen was tan girl with tied back semi curly hair, wore a green shirt, dark jeans and black shoes. "Hey, my cousin is famous," said Hanna. "Yep. I'm famous," said Liza. "How's it going with you and Randall?" asked Dinah. "It's going great. He is so sweet," said Aileen. "I knew it," replied Dinah. "Hey Xenida," said Dinah. Xenida came up to them to greet Dinah. She was a fair skin short girl with a black straight pixie haircut, wore a blue oval neck blouse, jeans and brown ankle boots. Three girls and a guy ran towards Seth, Jack, Raven and Anthony. "Hey Vianca, Sabrie," said Seth. Vianca was a light skin girl with black tied back hair, wore a black shirt, jeans and black shoes. Sabrie was fair skin girl with black hair, wore a dark velvet blouse, a black bolero, jeans and black ankle boots. "Francesca, Hector!" exclaimed Jack. Francesca was fair skin girl with brown hair that was in a ponytail except for a section of hair that hangs over her left eye. She wore a white shirt, a leather jacket, a pearl white skirt, jeans and black knee high converse. Hector was fair skin boy with very short hair. He wore a white T-shirt with a button down shirt that wasn't buttoned up, jeans and converse. "Hey, I heard you and Seth are official," said Francesca. "Yep. Seth really cares about me," said Jack. "And there's more," said Raven. "Really?" asked Hector, towering over Raven. "Uh, yeah. We expressed our love... physically," said Jack, blushing with embarrassment. "You two had sex," said Francesca, surprised. "Yeah," said Jack. "Oh my god," said Francesca. "Damn Jack, you're not a virgin anymore," said Hector. "Well, at least the two of you love each other, then I guess it's fine," replied Francesca. "How does feel to be famous?" asked Vianca. "It's OK, I guess," replied Seth. "Hey, guess what. Me and Jack are official." "Oh my god, Seth. I'm proud of you," said Sabrie, playfully punching Seth's arm. The group were chatting with their friends, getting to know them after they left.