Chapter 22: Attack the Light

A portal opened up, and a light creature was floating, heading towards Sasha's home. The creature had a light blue head with gold plating around its eyes (dark blue scleras and yellow irises) with a spike on each side, lower than the light blue spikes, a yellow section on top of the head, and spikes on each side of the neck. It had gray metal armor on the upper torso that has a popped collar, five metal bars on the area where the neck meets the shoulders, and a yellow orb in the center with dark gray circles on each side of it. The lower torso was just a yellow column connected to a gray, cone shaped attachment. The shoulders were light blue with a yellow circle. The upper arms were just yellow, the elbows were gray parts that spiked upwards, the forearms had yellow and light blue bars, and the hands were gray, crab-like claws. "So, how far is it?" asked Sheena. She, Lucas, Seth, and Selina were being suspended in the air by the creature which the lower part of the body was sending a beam that looked like it was from a UFO. "We should be close now," said Lucas. "Ra-Vu, fly higher." The creature flew up, and soon they saw black smoke. "I thought the Light Civilization had more light," said Seth. "That's strange," said Lucas. "Ra-Vu, fly higher." The creature didn't obey and continued the voyage. "Why isn't he listening?" asked Selina. "I don't know," replied Lucas. Soon, they headed straight into the smoke, and when they were in the other side, they saw three dragons attacking a citadel. "What are those?" asked Sheena. "Necrodragon of Vile Ichor, Hammer Dragon Foulbyrn, and Hornblade Dragon," said Lucas. Necrodragon was a long dragon with a sangria underside and legs with a magenta, goo-like back. Its head is scarlet orange with an underbite, pale, light turquoise eyes, and a magenta top head with a light green orb and violet spikes, tendrils on the upper back neck, and magenta pink spikes on the upper arms and claws. Foulbyrn was a chartreuse green dragon with yellow glowing eyes, mouth and forehead, light, lime green, swept back mane with four currant horns. The armor was mainly red and gold that covers the torso, upper arms, waist, and upper legs. In its left hand was an ash colored, fire/shield-like, weapon with candy red edges. The right forearm was converted into a gray cannon. It had a long tail and large wings with a claw and tomato red webbing. Hornblade was a dark green dragon with a lime green lower jaw, yellow eyes, gold horns and spikes, and a large, silver blade on its snout. It had a tiger orange plating on its chest and back. The wings were three, separated, banana yellow wings with lime green webbing. The claws were gold and the tail was tawny brown with a few tiny shrubs. On them were Adagio, holding the Sword of Fiery Cataclysm, the evil Jack, holding the Shield of Unity, and two new agents, a boy and a girl. The boy was noticeably pale and skinny with red hair with a blonde streak running along the front fringe that covered his upper face. In his hair were two hair clips that resembles snake eyes. He wears a long blue shirt with a snake-scale pattern across the bottom of his shirt along with a scale pattern on the cuffs on the arms. His jeans are black, and his shoes are black. He wasn't standing up straight; he was slouching with his knees close together, and he was wearing the Cloak of Dark Illusion. The girl had dark brown, chest-length hair. She wore a magician coat that is black on the outside and red on the inside. Underneath she has on a white button-up shirt. She wears black briefs, fishnets on her legs and high heel boots. "Summon your creatures," said Lucas. Seth summoned Bolshack, Selina summoned Nimbus Scout, and Sheena summoned Orion, Radiant Fury. Orion is a mechanical dragon. Most of the body was yellow. Only the underside of the neck, upper arms, naval area, and tail were dull blue. The faces, located on neck and the necks coming out of the shoulders, were very dark blue, with arctic blue circuit marks, yellow eyes with arctic rings around them, and different sets of yellow horns. The right forearm was a gray blade with arctic edges and the left forearm was a yellow cannon with three blades around it. The wings were just a blade. "One more time!" shouted Adagio. Foulbyrn blasted the citadel with its cannon. "Light cannon," said Sheena. Orion blasted Foulbyrn, slowing it down. "Well, the goodie goodies have come to save the day," mocked Adagio. "You've ruined all my plans!" shouted Jack. "Can't you see it?! The darkness and chaotic fire is inspiring me to create more art!" Seth commanded Bolshack to attack Necrodragon. The mysterious girl pulled out a black wand with a white tip and blasted Bolshack back with a blue blast of energy. "Never mess with a magical trick," she said. "I believe you haven't met our new friends. The boy is Reiji and the girl is Zatara," said Jack. "Zatara, time to fight," said Adagio. "Etativel," said the magician. Everyone started to float in the air. "Foulbyrn, obliterate them!" shouted the siren. "Hornblade, vacuum cutter!" shouted the artist. Reiji just pointed, and Necrodragon charged. " Kolus, Soulshine Enforcer!" Lucas shouted. A disk/platform-like creature came. It was oval shaped, and it looked a sun. A yellow oval with a swirl in it was in the center but close to an edge. The edge was lined with spikes that looks like sun rays. Between the center circle and the edge were dark yellow tiles that form a pattern with the space in between, and it had three layers. Seth, Sheena, Selina and Paul then landed on it. "Nimbus, electric punch," said Selina. "Bolshack, fire charge," said Seth. Orion, flask cannon," said Sheena. "Ra-vu, electric storm," said Lucas. Nimbus punched and Bolshack rammed Necrodragon, Orion blasted Hornblade, and Ra-Vu summoned his staff and created a storm to blast Foulbyrn. "Reiji, Zatara, go find the Heart of Light and Marishka," said Adagio. The two complied and infiltrated the citadel. "Sheena, Seth, go stop them," said Paul. The two went after Reiji and Zatara.