Chapter 9: A Spy Among Us

At the arena, Jack and Dylan were dueling. "Constricting tendrils," said Jack. Essence Elf grew tendrils and wrapped around Three-Eyed Dragonfly. "Dragonfly, rip those vines," said Dylan. Dragonfly slashed the vines and charged at Essence Elf. "Block it," said Jack. Essence Elf covered itself with its wings but was impaled by Dragonfly's horns, and it vanished. "Damn it!" shouted Jack. "You need to practice in order to win a battle," said Dylan. "OK," said Jack. In the seats, Sheena was depressed when she saw Sam. "What's wrong?" asked Parker. "It's nothing," said Sheena. "Come on, why don't we take a walk," said Parker. "Fine," sighed Sheena. She got up and walked with Parker. "So, why don't you want to talk?" asked Parker. "I don't know. I guess I'm not in the mood right now," said Sheena. "You're upset, aren't you?" he asked. "Yep," she replied. "I'm upset because the person I love likes someone else." "I'm sorry," he said. "It's OK," she said, choked up. Parker stopped and hugged her. "You need someone who will love you," he said. "Like... me." "What?" Sheena asked, a tear streaked her cheek. Parker wiped away the tear and stared into her dark brown eyes. Sheena leaned in and kissed him. Back at the arena, Gil was cheering for Harry who is currently dueling Henry. "Dodge it, Aqua-Reflector Nomulos," said Harry. Nomulos was a blue centaur creature with a helmet with four horns and a red visor for the eyes. It had light metallic blue armor with dark indigo armor on its stomach and upper arms. The right arm had a hand with a light blue hexagons that form a heart-shaped shield, and the left arm had a sword instead of a hand. The lower body was the legs of a horse, cyan color, with metallic spikes on the joints of the legs and dark blue hooves and tail. Nomulos ran around avoiding the attack. "Aim ahead, Hydro Initiate," said Henry. Hydro Initiate was a blue humanoid creature. Its dark blue head had yellow eyes, a lavender with a blue tint three horned crest with a yellow orb in the middle, a light blue torso with shoulder armor with horns that was slicked back with three spikes on it and a round, dark blue crest with dull red tinted magenta orb in the center. The arms and hip area was dark blue. The lower arms were anchors with four prongs. The legs ended in a dark blue color with light blue attachments with three prongs. Initiate aimed in front of Nomulos. "Fire," said Henry. Initiate fire the anchor, and it hit Romulos' shield that it put up for defense. "Finish it, Nomulos!" shouted Harry. Nomulos charged and impaled Initiate, making it vanished. "How does it feel to lose to an amateur?" asked Harry, mockingly. Henry shrugged with an upset face. "Uh Harry, remember that he's shy," said Jack. "OK," replied Harry as he walked to the direction that headed to the seats. "Oh, hey Sheena, where were you?" he asked. "I was with Parker," she said, blushing. "Are you blushing?" asked Harry. "Maybe," she said as she twirled her hair. "He's just sweet and caring." "Hey, where is he?" asked Harry. "He said he had to do something," replied Sheena. Soon, they heard an explosion. It came from the stables. Everyone ran to the area and saw a gigantic green creature. It had a pale green face with yellow eyes and and four dark mossy green horns: two upper horns that point upwards and two stubby horns that point down. It had ridges down its back and spikes on its elbows. The feet are wide with dark moss green stubs for toes. All over its body, there were magma cracks. The creature came out of the stables and started to go on a rampage. "We have to stop it," said Drake. In the corner of her eye, Sheena saw Parker running into a hallway, acting suspicious. "Hey, something's not right," she said. She, Raven and Drake ran into the hallway while the others ran to stop the creature. In the area that was filled with tablets of all the creatures in the Kaiju Realms, Parker was talking to someone. "I made in the library," he said. "Good, now get the tablets," said the male on the other line. "Parker, what are you doing?" asked Sheena. Parker turned around and saw Sheena and the others. "I'm here to do my job," he said. "Even if it means I have to hurt someone." He pulled out a deep sea green gauntlet, similar to Freddie. "Terradragon Regarion Doom!" shouted Parker. A dull seafoam green creature came out. It was 10ft high or more. It had yellow eyes with a beak like mouth and two black horns with sky blue marks and scale like horns that looks like sky blue eye marks, a long neck, a body that looks like a bully's chest and legs, and a long tail. "Tear them apart!" shouted Parker. The creature pounced. "Tatsurion the Unchained!" shouted Drake. A portal with red fire and a gear under it appeared. A huge creature came out. It had a mammal-like brown head with a crown of three horns, lime eyes, and three horns on top and on the sides of its nose. The body and arms is red and were very muscular, torso armor and wrist mounted rocket launchers, medium sized legs, and tail with light seafoam quills at the end. "Tatsurion, roast that dragon," said Drake. "Gladly," said Tatsurion with a really deep voice. He roared and attacked Terradragon. "Why are you this, Parker?" asked Sheena. "I thought we had something." "We do, baby," said Parker. "But I was never on your side." "Sheena, watch out!" shouted Raven. Sheena turned and did a somersault as Terradragon came flying down. Tatsurion charged and headbutted Terradragon, causing it to vanish. "Ugh! I guess I have no choice but to leave. I'm sure we'll meet again, Sheena," said Parker as he blew a kiss, opened a portal and jumped in. "Guys, we have to stop the Flametropus," said Drake as he got on Tatsurion. "OK," said Sheena. They followed Tatsurion to an area of huge statues where the other were. "Rusalka, psychic attack," said Aurora. Rusalka had tentacle-like light blue body with pink tinted lavender fins, dark blue ridges that ends the tail, a dark purple head with light blue tech grids and an indigo swirl mark in the center. The eyes are light yellow and deep sea tentacles for a beard-like body part and a tentacle behind each eye. Rusalka unleashed a psychic wave at Flametropus. The creature roared in pain. Soon, Tatsurion came and rammed Flametropus' knee. Flametropus was still huge to Tatsurion. The creature fell and Paul did a kata. "Flametropus, begone!" he said. Soon, black tentacles came out and pulled Flametropus into the portal. "How did Flametropus escaped?" asked Shane. "I-It was Parker," said Sheena. Tears were streaking her cheeks. "He freed that thing so he'll steal the tablets." Everyone came up to her to comfort her. "He was working for Draco," said Diana. "Damn it! We had a spy in here and we didn't even know it," said Paul. "It's going to be OK," said Raven. Sheena was soon sobbing.