Chapter 11: The Dueling Games

"Everyone, I have some news," said Diana. "There's a tournament called the Dueling Games. The reward is the shield of Unity." "What is that?" asked Sheena. "It's an artifact that has the power to control whatever creature the owner wants," said Dylan. "If Draco gets it the Nature Civilization is in trouble," said Diana. "Dylan offered to enter the tournament in order to prevent Draco from getting it." "I'm going," said Jack. "I want to help the Nature Civilization." "I'm coming too," said Henry, shyly. "In that case, I'm going too," said Drake. Jack looked at the direction of Drake and saw him staring at Henry. "If that's fine then follow me," said Diana. The group went into Diana's chamber. It was decorated like a forest. They walked towards a wall, and Diana opened the portal. Soon, they all walked through. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They soon entered the Nature Civilization. It was a vast place with huge trees, large vines, valleys, plateaus, cliffs, large rivers; some with rapids, forests and more. "Wow, this place is amazing. Now this is my world," said Jack, looking around. "Jack, don't go too far because this your first time being here," said Diana. "So, where is the Dueling Games being held?" asked Drake. "It's being held over there," replied Dylan. He pointing to a large Colosseum that holds more than one thousand people. After a few minutes, they arrived at the Colosseum. Everyone sat in the seats while Dylan summoned Dragonfly. "Good luck Dylan," shouted Diana. "Yeah, good luck," said Henry, under his breath. "Hey can I talk to you?" whispered Jack. "Uh, sure," replied Drake. "What's wrong? I saw you staring at Henry earlier," said Jack. "OK, um.... I like Henry," replied Drake, blushing slightly. "Like a crush?" asked Jack. "Y-Yeah," said Drake. "Why don't you tell him?" asked Jack. "Because he likes Dylan. I'm screwed," said Drake. "Everyone, I am Chief Many-Tribes. Welcome to the Dueling Games. The object of the game is to race to retrieve the Shield of Unity on the cliff," said the creature. The creature is a tall totem-like creature with red, green, white and beige colors. The Shield of Unity was a wooden shield with a moss green lining with the Nature symbol. "Whoever can get it, will have control over the many tribes in this realm," said Chief Many-Tribes. "Competitors, take your marks. Ready? Go!" said the creature. All the creatures participating including Dylan raced to the cliff. "Come on Dylan, you can do it," whispered Henry. Dylan rode on top of Dragonfly as it flew passed most of the creatures. Elsewhere, Aria and Freddie were watching. "So, when do we start the mischief?" asked Aria. "Now would be fine. We need to create a diversion for Aqua Seneschal to steal the shield," said Freddie. Arachnoir of Cobweb Cavern!" shouted Aria. A giant dark magenta spider came out. It had seven reddish pink eyes, large fangs, dark indigo lower thorax, green tinted beige spots on the abdomen with a long, thin, curved, dark indigo tail. "Razorkinder Puppet, come," said Freddie. Aria and Freddie send their creatures to create some mayhem. Razorkinder launched its claws, startling the creatures. Arachnoir tackled the other creature. Back at the Colosseum, Everyone noticed. "We have to save them," said Jack. Jack, Henry and Drake got up but were stopped by Diana. "No! We're not allowed to interfere," she said. "Dylan," whispered Henry, worried. Back at the situation, the creatures were being attacked. Dylan got knocked off by Dragonfly who was trashing around. "Razorkinder. Freddie's here," said Dylan. He commanded to attack the puppet. Razorkinder turned its head upside down, giving off a worried look. Dragonfly whipped its tail knocking away the puppet. The others creatures managed to send Arachnoir back to its realm. "Shit," said Aria. Razorkinder, retreat!" shouted Freddie. "I think that's enough of a diversion. Seneschal should be at the cliff. Time to go." The girls left while Razorkinder returned to its Realm. Dylan straddle Dragonfly and the race continued. Dylan arrived at the cliff, and Dragonfly flew up. The creatures were right behind them. Dylan was nearing the shield when a light blue creature in a dark cloak took it. "Hey!" shouted Dylan as he got on top of the cliff. He got off and tackled the creature. In the process, the shield rolled out the creature's hands and into a large crack that went way down into a dark abyss. Dylan pulled the cloak off and revealed the creature. It only had an orange eye. Its body was transparent except for its torso which was covered in a silver tuxedo-like outfit with light blue cybernetic marks, and on its chest. The tin legs were wrapped with one of the tails of the suit. It was standing on a small round cybernetic platform with a light blue eye-like orb. "Aqua Seneschal. Why am I not surprised?" said Dylan. "I'm not surprised either," said Seneschal. "Well, I must take my lead. Goodbye for now." Seneschal left, and Dylan got on Dragonfly and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back on Earth, Diana and the three boys were back in the temple. "What happened out there?" asked Diana. "Freddie and Aqua Seneschal disrupted the tournament," said Dylan. "The Shield of Unity fell through a crack in the ground." "At least you're safe and that Draco didn't get it," said Jack.

At the hideout, Freddie and Aria were punished for not getting the shield. "When I signed up for this, I did not agreed to cleaning the cages," said Aria. "Well, look who messed up on their first assignment," said Adagio. "Shut the fuck up," growled Aria. "Its not her fault. It was Freddie who failed it," said Ivy. Freddie growled. She wanted to hurt her, to beat the crap out of Ivy, but she couldn't because she was Draco's bride. If she did then Draco would retaliate, threaten to send her to the creature world or worse, being eaten by a creature of his choice. "Go fuck yourself, Ivy. Oh wait, that's what you do: have a fuck fest with Draco," said Freddie.