Chapter 6: The Lesson Begins

"OK well, first off, you will need comfortable clothes because it's gonna be intense," said Diana. "OK, so I made some outfits for you to try on." "I didn't know you sew," said Gil. "Might as well have a hobby," replied Diana. The group walked up to the clothes and picked them out. Jack wore a red and black jacket that exposes his torso and underarms. He wears a white shirt with a Joker-like smiley face on it, black and red padding on his arms, fingerless gloves, and a choker necklace. He has a small brown belt and red and black leather pants with black shoes. Seth wore a black shirt, a red and black jacket, blue jeans and a red beanie. Sheena outfit consists of a mermaid skin cyan halter top with the lower right section and the upper left section just right under her left breast cut out, a translucent lavender miniskirt over purple leggings with neon green stripes and matching high heeled ankle boots that are directly connected to the leggings. She has fins in the back of her calves, a cyan ribbon tied around her right arm. She wears lavender eye shadow. Her hair is now dyed with purple streaks. Gil wore a brown leather vest with no shirt underneath, a necklace with a bull pendant, jeans, and brown army boots. Raven wore a dark purple shirt with black sleeves with two green and black dragons on it,a black leather glove on her left hand, dark purple jeans, and black ankle boots. "You look great, baby," said Seth, wrapping his arms around Jack's waist. "Thanks," said Jack. He grabbed Seth's beanie and put it on. Seth had to admit; Jack looks cute in his beanie. Seth took back his beanie and kissed Jack. "OK, let's get started," said Diana. "First, we're gonna practice the Light kata. It's used to summon creatures from the Light Realm." Diana moved her arms in a circle, kicked in the air a pointed her hand forward. "Your turn," said Diana. Everyone did the kata, but some of them struggled.

In the temple, Dinah, Selina, and Liza were in an area with stables. "Guys, do you know why these cages are here?" asked Dinah. "No," said Liza. Soon, they heard a strange noise coming from one of the cages. They wondered what the sound was and came up a to a cage. It was completely dark inside. Selina got closer and soon a tiny, skeletal creature came up and startled her. "Aw, look at it. It's adorable," said Dinah. She reached in and was about pet it but was interrupted by Paul and Darcy. "What are you doing?" asked Paul, angrily. "I was about to pet it," replied Dinah. "Why?" "We're not allowed to touch the creatures we have here or the ones we summon," stated Darcy. "I'm gonna let this one slide, but if you do it again, you're out," said Paul, walking away. "Why can't you touch them?" asked Liza. "There were some incidents that happen. People got injured, hurt or worse, killed," stated Darcy. "But I don't listen. I do whatever I want." Darcy reached in and petted the creature. "What is it?" asked Selina. "It's a Skull Cutter," said Darcy. The tiny creature had a big head compared to its body with a big horn and with two red claw-like paint on each side of its head, a medium sized body with two arms and two legs. The right arm has a wide, three clawed hand, the left arm has a large bony blade with a dull yellow guard. The legs have two claws with a beige bar on its ankles. It has a dull reddish magenta cape and a bony tail. "Its a Darkness creature," said Darcy. "Darkness?" asked Selina. "Yep. And I should know, I specialize in it," stated Darcy. "Hey girls, we need to go to the forge," said Sam, gaining the attention of the girls. "Seems like your gauntlets are ready," said Darcy. The girls walked with Sam to the forge meeting up with Mateo and Harry.

At the dojo, the group were sitting down, exhausted. "That was exhausting," said Sheena. "Yeah, and I thought athletics were tiring," said Seth, laying down with his head on Jack's lap. "That was one day of training," said Diana, the only one standing. "If you want to be one of us then you have keep doing this until you're ready to summon your creature." Out of nowhere, Seth reached up inside Jack's shirt and started to graze his hand. Jack looks down and Seth looked into the other's eyes. Then, Seth looked at Jack's wild hair that was covering his right eye. "Do you know you look like you were banged by me," said Seth. Jack was blushing and chuckled. "Hey guys, guess who got their gauntlets," said Mateo. "Oh great," said Raven. "Why are you exhausted?" asked Selina. "We had to do the Light kata for a million times," said Gil, collapsing to the ground. "Hey," said Harry, low and seductive. He was on all fours, above Gil. "Hey, babe," said Gil, kissing Harry. "Ok, you guys are lucky because it's getting dark," said Diana. "OK, the ones who barely got here make sure to pick out your outfits for tomorrow's practice." The group picked out their outfits, the rest got their old clothes and went outside. "Hey Gil, are you and Harry gonna have a fuck fest when you get home?" asked Jack. "It's up to Harry, but I really hope we do," said Gil. "OK, guys get in," said Dylan. Everyone got in: Dylan in the driver seat, Henry in the passenger seat, Drake, Darcy, and Sonya in the back seats, and Jack and the others in the back. They started to move, and the wind was cooling and relaxing. "Hey Jack, what are you looking at?" asked Seth. "I'm looking at the sky," replied Jack. The sky was a mix of blue and orange from the setting sun with strands of pure white clouds. Soon, some of them looked up. It was so relaxing. The others were looking at the passing buildings, lost in thought. At few minutes passed, Harry, Gil and Sheena were dropped off, and Jack and the others were getting off. "Oh, hey Henry, how are you doing?" whispered Jack. "I'm fine, just blushing that I'm next to Dylan," Henry whispered back. "OK well, if you feel alone or a person to tall to when your dad fucks you, here's my number," said Jack. "Thanks," replied Henry. They soon drove off. Everyone went into their rooms and went to sleep. "Hey, what happened back there?" asked Seth. "Henry keeps being raped by his dad," said Jack. "I gave him my phone number so he'll have some to talk to." "OK," said Seth as he got comfortable.

At Gil's house, Gil was moaning while Harry banged his ass immensely. "Fuck Harry," moaned Gil. "Yeah, say your daddy's name," said Harry. He was fucking Gil deep stick style. Gil was jerking off his throbbing dick. Harry soon came down, and Gil wrapped his legs around Harry's waist. "I'm cumming," moaned Gil. Soon, he released his seed all over his stomach. "Get ready. I'm cumming too," moaned Harry. Soon, Harry's cum filled Gil's ass. "That feels great," said Gil. "Do you want to wipe up my cum?" asked Harry. "No," said Gil. They then kissed and went to sleep.

At Sheena's house, she was sitting on her bed. The only light was her table lamp. She was swiping her selfies with Sam on her phone. "Why Sam? Why did you have to fall for someone else?" she said to herself. A tear fell down her eye. She heard a knock on her door. "Hey, how are you doing?" asked a girl, peeking her head out. "I'm fine, Sonna," said Sheena. "I just want to be alone right now." "OK, if you need me, you know where to find me," said Sonna. She turned off your phone and her lamp and fell asleep.