Chapter 3: Meeting Friends Part 2

The group were separated when they talked to their friends. Seth and Sam were in a large group; they were popular guys. Jack, Raven, Selina, Liza, Dinah, and Matteo were at a table talking to Francesca, Hector, and Anthony. "Where's Aliyah?" asked Raven. "She's out with her boyfriend," said Francesca. Soon after, they started chatting and laughing. One minute later, Jack looked away and noticed five people just standing in a hallway not even talking. There were two girls and three boys. "Hey, who are they?" asked Jack. "Oh, they're new students," said Anthony. "Yeah, that's Darcy, Sonya, Dylan, Henry, and Drake," said Hector while he had an arm around Francesca. "Oh my god," said Dinah. "What?" asked Matteo. "You would not believe who's here," stated Dinah. Everyone turned and saw Gil, Harry and Sheena. Jack got up and walked towards them. "Hey guys," said Jack. "Hey," said Gil. "So, this is where you and Gil grew up," said Harry. "Yep. Welcome to Lyford," said Jack. In the distance, Seth looked up and Jack with Gil and the others. He got up walked towards them. "Hey," greeted Seth. "Hey is Sam here?" asked Sheena. "Uh, yeah. He's over there," said Seth, pointing over to a table. "Thanks," said Sheena, walking over. "Man, it's so great to be back," said Gil. While Gil and Jack chatted, Harry slipped away and headed towards the five people. "Hey, what are you doing here?" asked Harry, his right arm up against the wall. "We're just looking," said one of the girls, coldness in her tone. "Looking? For what?" asked Harry. "It's something you wouldn't understand," said the girl, walking up to him. All she did was pat his cheek. "Hey Harry, why did you walk out?" asked Gil, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist. "I just saw these people and wondering why they not with anyone," said Harry, wrapping his other arm around Gil. "Oh, they're new students. Yeah, I heard your names were Darcy, Henry, Dylan, Drake, Sonya," said Seth. "That's right. My name is Darcy. The tall one is Drake, the blonde is Sonya, the short blonde is Henry, and the russet one is Dylan. Darcy has long brown hair that reaches down her waist, and bangs that reach to her chest that are a lighter shade of brown. She also has yellow eyes. She wears an indigo top with a heliotrope purple circle in the middle. It is attached to a choker around her neck. Her pants are purple bell-bottoms. Her shoes are black, purplish boots. Sonya has shoulder length blonde hair hanging over her left shoulder. She wore a pearl white leotard with black long sleeves and black leggings with a pearl skirt. She wore ballet shoes and have a clear fabric that covers her shoulders. Henry has chin-length, wavy blonde hair with a few sky blue streaks that covers his right eye. He wore a white T-shirt with blue that got darker around the edges, headphones around his neck, jeans and blue shoes. Dylan had black spiked up hair in the front and an earring on his right ear. He wore a white tank top with dull salmon stripes, beige cargo shorts and brown sandals. Drake had dark brown semi long dreadlocks. He wore a white T-shirt with a red vest, blue jeans and dark green shoes"I'm from California and I can be cold sometimes, or that's what people told me," said Darcy. "Sonya's from New York. She nice and kind, and she loves ballet. Dylan's from Greece and is a bad boy. Drake is from Jamaica and can be funny sometimes. Henry is from Houston and is shy." "Hey," said Gil. "So I guess you guys are in a relationship?" asked Dylan. "Uh, yeah," said Seth. "Me and Jack are together and same for Gil and Harry." "So do you have sex?" asked Dylan. "Oh my god, Dylan," said Sonya. "It's OK. Yeah we did," said Gil. "You did?" asked Jack. "Yeah. We did it when you guys left," said Harry, moving his arm down to Gil's ass. "Yeah, I had since what happened." "So, you know who we are. Why don't tell us about yourself?" asked Drake. "Well, I love the natural world. I actually work at a sanctuary," said Jack. "I'm an expert at gun shooting and I'm one of the popular kids," said Seth. "I'm from Florida. I can be intense and protective sometimes," said Harry. "And I'm expert in sword fighting, a leader and I know Greek," said Gil. "You know Greek?" asked Dylan. "Yeah so does Jack," stated Gil. "Wow," said Dylan. All of sudden, Sheena came up to them. "Hey Seth, Sam wants to talk to you," said Sheena. "Hey foxy," said Dylan. "Not interest," said Sheena, coldly. "OK," said Seth. He kissed Jack cheek and left with Sheena. "Ha! I like her already," said Darcy. Earlier, Jack noticed Henry in the background, looking depressed when Dylan flirted with Sheena. "So, I was just wondering if this school has a dance team?" asked Sonya. "Yeah, it's fun. You wanna join?" asked Jack. "Yeah!" exclaimed Sonya. "OK. Well, come find me when third period ends," said Jack. "OK," said Sonya. "Um, Henry? Can I talk to you for a sec?" asked Jack. Henry looked at Jack with his left ocean blue eye before he got up and followed Jack away from the group. Jack led Henry to a bench in front of the Commons Area. "I couldn't help but noticed you looked upset when Dylan flirted with Sheena," said Jack, softly. "Do you have a crush on him?" Henry just nodded. He looked away as if he didn't want people to see him cry. "Henry," said Jack, feeling bad for him. "You can tell me anything." Henry looked back and just hugged Jack. All Jack saw was sadness in Henry's eyes. "I want to tell him that I like him, but what if he doesn't like me?" asked Henry, really softly, almost whispering. "I know how you feel. Before I told Seth I loved him, I didn't have the courage to tell him and sometimes I kept thinking that he wouldn't love me back," said Jack. "If he does, I'll be happy, but scared," said Henry. "Why?" asked Jack. "He might rape me, abuses me," said Henry. "Trust me. If Dylan loves you back, he'll treat you like you're everything to him," said Jack. "Why would you think that?" "My dad," stated Henry. "What about your dad?" asked Jack. "I'm his bitch. He rapes me," said Henry.

(Henry's POV)
I was in my room watching TV. I just got a notice saying that something happened in San Antonio, TX. I got up and headed out the door when my dad came in. He had brown wavy hair, had broad muscular build with some visible veins popping out, and strong looking legs. He wore nothing but tight jeans. I saw lust in his eyes. I looked down and saw his large dick bulging out. He slowly unbutton his jeans and walked towards me. I backed away until I landed on my bed. He lowered himself until I was under him. He pinned me down and aggressively attacked my lips. He started taking off my and his clothes...
(End of POV)

The memory was too much for Henry and he started to sob. "I'm sorry, Henry," said Jack. He picked Henry up and placed him on his lap. "Why don't you call the police?" he asked. "Even though he rapes me, he still my dad. My mom's dead and I'm an only child," stated Henry. "Even if I tried, he threatened to fuck me so hard I would be able to walk." He continued to sob; so much that it made his eyes puffy. "Shh, it's be OK," said Jack. "From now on, I'll be your brother." "Thanks," said Henry, shaking. "🎵 As you wander never fear,
I'll be right where you are.
Everlasting ever near,
Like a beacon for your heart🎵" sang Jack. Henry calmed down; he stopped sobbing. Soon, the bell rang, signaling the start of first period. "Come on, we have a class to get to," said Jack. Henry got off Jack and walked to his class.