Chapter 13: Into The Flames Part 1

"You're going down," said Darcy. "Oh, really?" asked Adagio. "Trample that creature, Snaptongue Lizard," said Adagio. Snaptongue was a giang creature covered with gold armor. Even its face was covered. It had white pupils, dark green irises, and black eyes, a giant auger bit drill on its nose, holes in the nose area, gray under armor, and gray trimming on the upper arms, upper legs, and back, and the tail is the same as the drill. Snaptongue charged at Darcy's creature. "Dodge it, Marrow Ooze," said Darcy. Marrow Ooze was a pale gray beige, tall creature with only a mouth and dull blue parts on its head. The chest had an upper fanged jaw followed by a fanged mouth connected by a tentacle, and a thin tentacle with a fanged mouth. The lower body 'oozed' to the ground with the arms as well. Marrow Ooze swiftly moved to the right and launched the mouths at Snaptongue. The lizard whipped its tail to block the attack. "Light blast, Blinder Beetle," said Sonya. Blinder Beetle had an open gray metal head with a dark, dull, gray magenta face with light blue eyes, gray lines around the eyes, cheeks, forehead, and chin, and a light green round inward nose. The body was horizontal with a gray upper torso and the same color as the face on the lower torso. The long arms have two elbows: the upper elbows bend forward and the second bends backward. The hands were huge claws with the upper portion was gray and the lower portion was dark, dull gray magenta with a talon on each claw of the same color. Blinder Beetle unleashed a light beam at Snaptongue, causing it to stumble back. "Now," said Darcy. Marrow Ooze opened a hidden eye. The eye was dark purple with a yellow iris. Marrow Ooze did the same attack and successfully hit Snaptongue. "No!" shouted Adagio before she left. "We did it. She left," said Raven. Suddenly, Snaptongue grabbed Raven with its tongue before it vanished. "Raven!" shouted Sonya. "Come on," said Darcy.

"We have to get Raven back," said Liza. "We have to go to the Fire Civilization," said Shane. "Its treacherous. The creatures over there can be barbaric." "No matter what it is, we're going," said Harry. "Drake, Henry, Sonya, and Mateo. You're coming," said Shane. The group went into Shane's chamber. It was decorated like a volcano. Shane opened a portal and they went through.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The gang were now in a desert area with red skies, a few magma spewing formations, some volcano-like structures flying overhead. "So, this is the Fire Civilization," said Mateo. "Yep," said Drake. Soon, they heard a raspy reptile roar, and Henry got scared. Drake comfort him by hugging him. Henry snuggled and felt safe in the embrace. "We better move. God knows what's happening to Raven," said Sonya. "Draglide the Swiftest!" shouted Shane. A dragon appeared in front of them. Draglide was red with a beige underside. The eyes are blue. The head had orange hair with a bit in its mouth with rocket launchers. The reins were attached to the horns, and a saddle. The wings were wide flaps with three claws and rocket engines, two legs and a tail with four spikes at the end. "Are we suppose to get on it?" asked Sonya, disliking the idea. "Well, if we're gonna find Raven, then we have to," said Shane. They then get on it and the engines ignited. Soon, they flew high above the ground.

In a throne room, Raven was placed in the center by a bipedal red lizard that was huge compared to her. "Who is this?" asked a bipedal green lizard in a raspy voice. "I'm Raven. Who are you?" asked Raven, slightly confidently. "I am Lord Skycrusher. The ruler of the Fire Civilization," said Skycrusher. The creature had a broad chest. It has blue eyes, a frill on its head, a red magenta chin piece that looks like a beard, orange markings on the bridge of its snout, and fangs. Its body has gold, sleeveless armor, wrist gauntlets, and leg armor. The tail was flat with oval marks and near the end, it had a wavy edge, and it end in a square shape. "Hmm, this creature could be a good meal," he said. "Send to Vorg for preparation." The lizard grabbed Raven and carried her off.

"What's that?" asked Mateo. "That's Blastforge City," said Drake. "It's a thriving metropolis full of merchants and traders, especially slave traders. It also showcases gladiatorial battles in arenas for creatures to fight to the death." "Hopefully Raven doesn't get sold as a slave or get eaten," said Sonya. "Eaten?" asked Mateo, shocked. "Yep. There were unlucky creatures who were eaten by the Drakons, Dragons, Rock Brutes, Dune Geckos and more," said Drake. "We better hurry then," said Shane. Soon, they were shot down. "Brace yourself!" shouted Sonya.