Chapter 24: Rise of the Monarchs Part 1

At the hideout, in Draco's office, Gil was chained to a wall. He wore nothing except his jeans; his hair was messy and was let down. "Why am I here?" he asked. "You may not know this, but you're here because I see something in you," said Draco, walking up to Gil. "So what, am I your boy toy?" asked Gil, furiously. "Something like that," replied Draco. "Are you gay or bi?" asked the blonde. "No. I just like different people. I don't care if they're male or female," stated the black haired man. He started to kiss Gil animalistic. A few minutes later, Draco was fucking Gil hard and fast. His dick was 11in and thick. Gil was moaning like he always did with Harry. "You like that, don't you? My dick up your ass?" asked Draco. All Gil did was nod. Soon, Draco shot his seed deep inside Gil; six large strands filled him. "Now your mine," he said. Draco got dressed and helped Gil put on his jeans. He left, leaving a violated Gil, to go check up on a suit that was being made to use the artifacts to summon the Monarchs of the Kaiju Realm. "How is it coming along?" he asked. "Almost ready sir," said Seneschal. "It seems like you have everything running while me and Aleera were gone," said Marishka. "Yep, and it was better without you," said Freddie. "Please, you didn't like us in past because of all the times we treated you poorly," said Verona. "Finished sir," said Seneschal. "Good. Prepare for next stage of our plan. Go tell the others, Freddie. Tell them that it's time to wake the Monarchs," said Draco. "Yes, my lord," she said. "Oh, that reminds me of Aleera," said Marishka. "Don't worry, my loves. We will get her back," said Draco. "Yes, we will get her back," said Verona.

At the temple, everyone were going over a plan. They heard that Gil has been kidnapped and that the Heart of Light was stolen. "We need to stop them before they wake up the Monarchs," said Diana. "What are the Monarchs?" asked Raven. "They are kings and queens of the creature realm," stated Lucas. "They are colossal creatures, and to summon them you need the artifacts. Well, you can use the artifacts to summon other creatures, but you definitely need them to summon the Monarchs," said Aurora. "We need to get the objects from Draco, but how?" asked Paul. "Maybe we could get the mask from Miele," said Harry. The mentors heard that Miele knew about Kaijudo, and they wanted to erase her mind, but Harry convinced them to spare her. "That could work, and I learned a new spell," said Raven. She transformed into anyone in the room. "With this illusion spell, I could help whoever wears the mask," she said. "We have to go now. We're wasting time," said Sam.

Draco and the others were on a Littoral combat ship that had different shades of blue and looked cybernetic; it turned out to be the hideout. Draco was in the suit. It was a dark full bodysuit with blue tinted gray chest plate and boots. He wore the Helm, the Heart, and the Cloak; he also carried the Sword in his right hand and the Shield on his left arm. "Look at him. He's about to be king of this world soon," said Verona. "Yes, and we will rule by him," said Marishka. Elsewhere, the mentors and everyone else were hiding. "Summon your creatures," said Paul. Jack and his friends summoned their creatures, but only five of them couldn't summon their creatures: Jack, Sheena, Mateo, Dinah, and Sam. "How come I didn't summon Stonesaur?" asked Sam. "I don't know," replied Diana. "Maybe because we took them," said Freddie. She pulled out a marble sized ball and tossed it at them; it exploded and launched them in front of everyone's view. "Well if it isn't the 'heroes,'" said Delilah. Everyone looked around and saw their creatures with them. Delia had Essence Elf, Parker had Saucer-Head Shark, Zatara had Halon, Adagio had Badlands Lizard, and Delilah had Stonesaur. "We snagged them after our last playtime," said Harley. "Tell me, where is Gil?" asked Harry. "He's around. He had playtime with Draco," said the Harley fan. Harry growled because Gil was his. "Nomulos, slash pulse," he said. Nomulos charged and slashed at Delisle-la and started the battle. Jack pulled out his mallet and slammed it on Delia's head and summoned Roaming Bloodmane. It was a tall, muscular creature with a gray body and orange/brown hair. The head was feline-like with black scleras and yellow eyes, and huge, swept back hair. It had a tuft of hair in the center of its chest, war paint of the same color as the hair, two brown straps with gold buckles that cross its chest with two daggers, arm armor with a blade protruding out on its left arm, a brown wrist band on its right arm, orange/brown hands, and hair that covers his private area, a portion of both legs, and feet. "Stampeding rage," said Jack. Bloodmane pulled out its wooden club and attacked Essence Elf. "Parker, why are you still doing this?" asked Sheena. "I already told you. I have no choice," he said. Sheena summoned Hydro Spy. It was a blue, humanoid creature. The head was dark blue and was swept back, has green eyes, light blue tentacles that make up most of the rest of the face, and a dull blue mouth and nose with the body of the same color. The hands had three fingers with a dark blue orb on the back of each hand, and hot pink spots scattered around its entire body. Mateo pulled out his bow staff and attacked Adagio. "Are you sure you want attack me?" she asked. Mateo glowed red and used his super move. He jumps onto his motorcycle and repeatedly slashes the opponent with electrified blades on his gauntlets. He then jumps off of his motorcycle to slam his electrified staff into Adagio's chest. Adagio was laying on the floor. She commanded Badlands to attack him. She got up and she call the other two. "Girls, I guess it's time to use our true forms," she said. Their pendants glowed red and they started to levitate. Adagio grew pony ears, her hair expended passed her knees with a raspberry hair tie near her waist, and she grew transparent, raspberry fin-like wings. Aria grew pony ears, transparent, brilliant aquamarine fin-like wings, and she grew more hair that reaches her ankles with a hair tie of the same color as her highlights near her waist. Sonata grew pony ears, transparent, fin-like wings of the same color as Adagio's, and her hair grew longer, reaching her ankles with a raspberry hair tie near her waist.

Mateo overpowered his creature by summoning Kenina the Igniter. It was a small, yellow bird with brown scleras and two white dots with a gold line connecting them, a gold beak, a red mark that swirls forming a flame, and the feathers on the back of its head are red, and it had a long tail that has a split in the middle to the end. Kenina launched flame balls at Badlands until it couldn't take anymore and backed away. "So, we meet again," said Marishka, with Verona. "How come you didn't summon your creatures?" asked Dylan. He was with Diana. "It wouldn't be fair for us to fight with them," stated Verona. "We are no ordinary women." Three-Eyed Dragonfly charged at Marishka, but she knocked it out of the way with just a simple hit with her arm. Both of the women's eyes glowed blood red. Then, everyone heard thunderous noises and they saw the Monarchs arriving. "Well, my lord summoned them, and it seems like it's over for you," said Freddie.