💎 💎💎 💎 💎 💎

(Choose a necklace color :D)

(I can't! I liked them all DX)

Maui's P.O.V.

"No, Tamatoa, try to do it like this" (Y/N) told him. -Five. Hours. We have been here... Five. Hours. - The longest and most boring hours of my life, nothing to do, besides than just look at those two doing stuff. 

"Agh! I'm trying!" Tamatoa grunted exasperated. He narrowed his eyes and attempted again. I don't think he's the problem, I think (Y/N) is not a great teacher. From here Tamatoa seems to do just fine, that fish lady doesn't even explains right, I don't understand a thing! 

I uncounsiously sighed and got up, sitting on a rock for five hours is really uncomfortable. I wandered around the cave, and inspected the junk closely. I found a silly looking lamp, some golden rocks and some other stuff. - This sure is shiny, but it's just useless trash - A thud and a yelp were heard and I quickly whipped my head, just to found Tamatoa pushing (Y/N) making her stumble.- He finally got tired of her - I chuckled and crouched to get a better look at this pile. Everything is shiny.... Except, that thing. I grabbed the tip of what looked like a box, a red box. "Huh, this is not shiny at all. Tamatoa must have took it by mistake or something" I shrugged and opened it. 

A necklace? What is this doing here? 

Besides... It looks like it's made of shiny scales (OMG RINKAKU NECKLACE!!!! OK NO XD)

What should I do with this?

"Stop it!" (Y/N) whinned while giggling. "It tickles!" -What if...-

Your P.O.V.

"Alright" Tamatoa said laughed and pinched my leg making me jump. 

"Hey! You little..." I muttered the last part and stood up properly. I sighed and rubbed the spot he pinched. "Okay, we'll leave it like that. Hey, Maui!" I called out for him and glanced around. Maui was crouching next to the pile of junk holding a red box. He hummed while putting the box away... I wonder how. "I think we have seen enough, let's go to another place, and let's bring Tamatoa with us" I suggested. 

"Alright!" He clasped his hands together and glanced at the doorway. "Where now?"

"Um, let's just wander off on the sea and see where we get. Is that alright for you two?" I asked and sat on the floor.

"And then what? You think I can just leave my stuff here all alone?" Tamatoa exclaimed and crawled on top of the pile of junk. He then crossed his crab arms "I think I should just stay here" - UGH He's just like Maui! -

"Um... what about if you carry your stuff?" - Yeah... what a great idea (Y/N), he can barely carry his shell - Maui and Tamatoa stared at me weirdly. "What?"

"I can try" Tamatoa blurted and grabbed clawfulls of stuff and dropped them in front of Maui and another small pile in front of me. "We can just stick this to my back"

- Well... that's settled then. Wait. - "Now you can be shiny!" I chirped joyfully and stared sticking things on his back at random spots.

"Heheheyyy! That's true" Tamatoa and Maui said in unison. They widened their eyes and stared at each other.

I giggled and continued to stick things on Tamatoa.

--------------------------------

"So... Tamatoa... You know how to get out of here, right?" Maui asked a bit uneasy.

"What? Of course I do! What do you think I am, a fish?!" Tamatoa exclaimed and Maui them glanced at me.

"What?" - Why is he looking at me like tha- you're dead Maui - I glared at him and growled. "I'm no fish" I said slowly and calmly.

Tamatoa looked nervous while a small drop of sweat rolled from his forehead. He stared at us for a moment, andthen cleared his throat, "Shell we get going?"

I scowled and whipped my head to his direction, my expression softened and then "Pfff Hahahaha"

"Uh...what?" Maui asked confused, while staring at laughing me.

"He made a horrible pun" I said once I composed myself and whipped away a tear with a finger.

"What? I didn't notice" He said and shook his head.

"Stop the chit chat let's get going!" An impatient Tamatoa growled at us.

"Alright alright geez" Maui said with his hands up in defense.
Acording to Tamatoa we have to jump on a geyser once it shoots the water out. The one we were besides was almost at its top, meaning it will shoot soon. "Get ready!!! It's almost time!" Tamatoa exclaimed.

"Okay!" Maui and me chirped.

Water started to shoot from the geyser sending us flying to the top through the ocean, meaning, I had my tail back. The surface was growing near at every second.

"AHHHHH!!" We screamed. Maui was the first one to land and he caught Tamatoa, I expected him to catch me like he did with that crab, but he didn't. I landed with a grunt, face first on the soft sand. - That dude... -

"Um... I tried" I heard Maui say as I got up. - If I were you, Maui, I'll watch my back at all times -  I dusted myself off, and arranged my hair.

"Anyways."I said slowly." We should go now, there's the boat" I pointed at it and glanced at the two. Maui had an apologetic expression  while Tamara looked distracted. - He looks flustered?.... OMG!! He is blushing - "Heh, let's see where we get" I said and skipped towards the boat.

__🐬🐋🐳🌜🌚🌛🐳🐋🐬__ 

Thanks SpiritRiddle for the necklace idea!

I'LL PAY TO SEE YOU FROOOOOOOOWWWWWNNN!!!!!!!!!

Do you know THAT DUDE?!?!?!?

Anyways, C'ya! XD