☀ 🌟

Your P.O.V.

On our way to the island, neither Maui, Tamatoa or me spoke a word, Maui's aura was overflowing with confidence, and when I say it, I mean lots more than before. I shifted a bit as we entered the coast, the waves were starting to be smaller and smaller. I hopped off the boat as Maui did the same, I helped him to push the boat into the beach. I kicked a bit of sand and inspected the area. "I guess he really wants to give even more" I muttered a bit bothered.

"What did you say?" Maui asked from far away as he helped Tamatoa to get off the boat.

"Uh... That the sand is soft" I said loudly and paced around again. "Maui!" I called him.

"What is it fish?" He yelled back. -UGH!!!! DON'T. CALL. ME. THAT. - I growled and huffed crossing my arms.

"First, don't say that. And second, what do you plan to do in such a boring island, don't you know the ocean has even better places?" I dropped to the ground sitting, - I don't want to be here - I pouted and glanced at the stars sighing boredly.

"I want to take one of those down" Maui said, I turned my gaze to him and he was staring at the stary sky.

"What? A light? That's not cool" Tamatoa said uninterested.

"Not cool you said?" Maui asked surprised.

"I did, are you deaf?" Tamatoa scoffed.

"I'm not, I've ears not like you" Maui retorted. -Welp... they are fighting again...-

"Well I've a hard shell, not like your softy and scrawny body"

"I can have one if I want, I can even fly, what about you?"

"I can roam around monsters without they trying to kill me cuz I don't look like a human"

"Alright, but I've the last Mermaid with me!" - What even? -

"Too bad, I meet all of them before they were hunted down by humans!" - Tamatoa, stop right now please -

"Well, those hunters adore me and would do anything for me"

"Oh yeah? Well, you're surrounded by monsters and we'll win over you!"

"Stop..." I muttered, but they didn't hear me.

"Besides, I know when I'm with a monster in comparison with you, there's one and you haven't even notice! AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE FACT THAT SHE'S THE ACTUAL QUEEN OF THE SEA!" Maui widenned his eyes and looked at me.

"I SAID STOP!" I screamed and glared at them, making Tamatoa shrink a bit into his shell.

"Is that true?" Maui whispered. I ignored him and walked to the shore and launched myself into the salty water. Once my tail was back I swam away as quick a possible, my hand flew to my mouth trying to muffle my whimpers, as the faraway screams of Maui faded.

Maui's P.O.V.

"(Y/N)!" I screamed one last time, the tides grew wilder and the sea level seemed to rise. "Why did you say that?" I exclaimed to Tamatoa throwing my hands in the air. "I bet she didn't want me to know!" I dropped my hands to the sides and sighed irritated. I pinched the bridge of my nose and pushed the boat back into the water, getting ready to sail.

"If you hadn't said somethig so dumb and stupid, I wouldn't have said that in the first place." Tamatoa scoffed.

"Stop, we're doing the same again. We have to go and find her" I argued, and grabbed Tamatoa then helped him to get on the boat. 

"Do you even know where could she be?" Tamatoa asked. 

"I've a vague idea" I answered and fixed the different parts of the boat. 

"We need light to be able to spot her on the water" Tamatoa said, like if it was the most obvious thing. 

"I know" I answered.

"And we need to leave now or she's going to scape and maybe we won't be able to find her" He continued.

"I know!" I exclaimed and grabbed my hook. "I know that she may not want to see us now, I know we can't see clearly and I know that we have to go as soon as possible" I glared at him and stared at the sky. - Lets look for a good one - I hummed and started picking a good one.

"Uh... Mermaid, sea, LET'S GO!" Tamatoa yelled and threw sand at my face. I yelped and showered a hand on my face taking it off.

"Wait! I want to do something" I answered. - That's a good one- I smiled and threw my hook towards it, and yes, I made sure I had the the rope on my hand. My hook took a hold of it, making me smirk. "Brace yourself Tamatoa" I said grinning.

"Ehhh??" He said with a confused expression.

I huffed as I pulled hard the rope. The star started to seem like growing, but I know it's just me making it come near.

I had to narrow my eyes, the light coming from it was pretty bright. "I think this is enough" I said and tugged one more time to make my hook come back. It landed near the boat and I went to grab it. - This star surely lights everything- I noted once I looked at the surroundings.

I hope this help us to find (Y/N)

__🐬🐋🐳🌜🌚🌛🐳🐋🐬__

:v He hehe hehe hehe Heheh...

I like coffee :v

Have you watched the Death Note Film?

:'v I'm crying inside