🙄🙄

(I'm already on vacation, sooooo, it means I will probably update two days a week from now on)

Your P. O. V.

The next day, I decided to just take a walk alone, I have to atleast know my own surroundings and if I get lost, I should learn my way back alone. That's what being familiar with a place means. I went back to the corrals, the chicks were just too adorable and small with their tiny wings and beaks. That rooster from the 'adventure', was more problematic than cute... I'm still not sure what's up with him. - Um... I think the corrals were besides the tattoo hut? Or was it near the docks? - "I'll just have to go to both places then" I muttered and followed the dirt path towards the beach.

Some villagers looked at me weirdly, like if I would bite them? - I don't bite rotten things, don't worry - I ignored them, but felt the way their gazes tried to burn my nape. That made me feel weird and not being able to move like I'll like to, I felt clumsy. I saw a child running with something round on their hands, they stopped in front of me and waved. I waved back smiling faintly. I can hate humans, but I can't hate their spawns from some reason.

I reached the tattoo hut, a dude getting a tattoo looked at me like the other people - What's up with the humans today? - I stared back, until he decided to turn away. - That's...? I don't even know what's up today - "Have you decided yet?" The tattoo maker asked me.

"Um, I think so" I answered rubbing my forearm.

"Well, that's good!" - Atleast he isn't acting like the rest - "What's it going to be then?" He asked with a bright smile.

"Could you make a..." - Hmph... What can it be? Oh, I think that's gonna be nice! - "A (F/T)?"

(Choose one of these :D)

F/T's=