Chapter 11 - Buying ingredients

Jasmine spent much of the morning in the city to go shopping in the largest supermarket that she could find. Even though it was the biggest of the town, it did not even reach half of the one that she had near her previous home.

She could not decide on what she should have baked exactly, so in the end she decided to opt for something extremely simple to be safe.

At midnight that Thursday, June 12 would be over and it would turn into the day that she had been waiting for ever, the day that Crystal Lake feared: Friday, June 13. Jason's birthday.

She had daydreamed many times about that moment, as a good fangirl, but now she no longer knew what to expect. Jason could also not appreciate her gesture, was she really ready to run this risk?

But now she was there, confident enough that everything would be fine.

This might seem banal, but she did not want to do anything too complicated. She decided to make a cake, one of those simple but delicious, homemade cakes. Only now, however, she realized she had absolutely no idea of Jason's tastes, of course.

Initially she thought of making a red velvet cake. "Maybe it's a bit too exaggerated" she thought. She then opted for a chocolate cake. "And if he did not like chocolate? But who does not like chocolate?!"

In the end she decided to make muffins instead of a cake, some with chocolate and some not.

The problem now was to choose ingredients brands. Was she really making these problems for a serial killer who may not even eat? Apparently yes, and she felt a bit stupid for this too.

But she had always wanted to spend a Friday the 13th in Crystal Lake in Jason's company.

Probably, however, she would not have spent so much time with him.

After at least a couple of hours spent wandering through the supermarket, finally she decided to buy all the necessary ingredients.

Shortly before going to pay, however, she noticed some flower shelves.

There was a fairly wide choice, but a bunch had particularly attracted her. A big bouquet of pink roses and what looked like fern leaves.

One idea came to her mind, one of those little madness that came to her very often lately.

She also bought the roses and went out. Poor Finn had been all the time waiting at the entrance, tied to a lamppost next to the bicycle.

After letting drink the dog and settling the expense in the bike basket, Jasmine climbed onto the saddle with only one thought in mind.

Before going home, she wanted to stop at the cemetery.

A/N

Hello everyone!

Finally I'm back with the new chapter of this story.

I know, I know...after all this time I'm back with a chapter very short and nearly useless.

I'm pulling it for long, that's true, and you all wanted to know what surprise Jasmine had in mind for Jason. And I know what you are thinking.

"Muffins? Really? Are you crazy?!"

Maybe. But don't worry! The gift will not be "just muffins".

I'm pulling it for long because I want the gift date to coincide with the 13th chapter.

The reason is obvious XD

Anyway ... Jasmine is heading to the cemetery, and if you well remember, in the previous chapter, Jason was too.

Will the two meet again? OwO

I also added pictures in the previous chapters these days, two Jasmine outfits and the blue house near the lake. The chapters are 2, 4 and 6 if you want to take a look.

Additionally, I created this small "Starter Pack" of Jasmine, with a typical outfit and various items that characterize her. If you are wondering why the donut ... she loves chocolate donuts u.u

Thanks to all those who are following this story :3 you are great! ^^

See you the next time! X3

P.S. I started a new story, sort of a Pennywise x Reader one. But I don't think that it'll be properly a love story.