Chapter 15 (Part Two) - Slaughter Party

Jason was still there, lurking behind the bushes, ready to sprint to grab his next victim. The ax ready in one hand and the fist of the other tight, slightly shaking from the agitation - a positive agitation - that the hunt was giving him that night. Nobody would survive, not this time. The three remaining teens were so shocked by the scene that they did not breathe, indeed it seemed they were holding their breaths, then one of the two females, the girlfriend of the dead one, began to tremble more and more, until she burst into tears, a desperate cry mixed with screams, calling the name of the beheaded boy. Her female friend hugged her tight, trying to console her but unable to say anything. She and her boyfriend could only stare at the red puddle getting bigger and bigger.

It was at that moment that Jason came out of his hiding place, when the girl's screams were getting a little too loud for his tastes. The guy found back his speaking ability and urged his friends to flee.

"Go! Go!" He turned and started to run away, took his girlfriend by the arm and pulled her away, while she lost her grip on her friend, who remained behind and motionless, at the mercy of the killer.

But he had no regard for her, except that he kill her quickly. He stood in front of her for a few moments, while she was kneeling on the asphalt, looking into her eyes, only long enough to decide which method to use for that execution. He chose quickly, pulling his machete out of the sheath and decapitating her too, like her boyfriend. Then he chased the other couple, who had headed for the back door. Fortunately he had taken precaution to block that too.

Tyler was trying with all his might to get the door to open, while Sophie tried to pull him away, looking compulsively around.

"Please let's go away! It's closed, we will never be able to break through it! We have to t in from the main entrance! "

"Goddamnit!" Tyler kicked the door one last time, cursing immediately afterwards for the pain he had caused himself. "Okay, let's go ther from the other sid-RUN!" He pushed her away suddenly, having seen Jason turn the corner while sheathing the machete.

The girl let out a scream and started running away, followed by him behind her.

"Don't turn around! Run!" He spurred her on, and it was he who got caught first.

Jason grabbed him by his shirt, yanking him back. He spun him around like a doll and took his head in his hands, starting to put pressure on his skull. Again, the young man's screams of pain were worthless. Eventually the bones gave way to the inhuman strength of the most famous killer of the state.

He let go, pushing the body away from himself as if it was something extremely disgusting, and went back to chasing the last girl. He had to hurry, he didn't want anyone to wake up. He knew that the police would soon find out what had happened, but before that he wanted to finish the job without being disturbed.

He reached the young woman, who was calling for help while trying to break the glass of the front door. Did she want to come in? Jason was more than happy to help her out.

Grabbing her by the neck and one leg, he threw her against one of the large windows, which immediately ended up shattered together with the frame.

Despite the pain caused by the fall and the various cuts just procured, Sophie tried to get up on her feet as soon as possible, continuing to cry out for help as hard as she could, regardless of the splinters that pressed into the flesh of her hands and legs.

She realized, however, that she was unable to run, not even to walk decently, as soon as she managed to regain her upright position, due to a glass blade that had penetrated deeply into her leg. Now that she had noticed it, that was the wound that most caused her pain, preventing her from even taking a step. She had no time to get her out and certainly could not stay there, since Jason was climbing over what remained of the window, completely unmindful of the sharp pieces of wood and glass.