Chapter 15 (Part One) - Slaughter Party

It was around 2:00 am when three guys headed for the hotel.

"I swear, as soon as I catch Jordan I will make him regret being born." Said the first.

"Keep calm Drake, he surely brought his drunk ass back to the room."

"Don't tell me to stay calm, Chris! It's not the first time that idiot drains a whole pub and then disappears. "

"The worst part is that we always have to pay the bill and you can never be sure he will pay you back." The third intervened.

"Come on, Felix, he's poor and you two are filthy rich."

"This doesn't mean that we have to pay to get him drunk. I wouldn't be surprised if he even left us out of the room while he's sleeping. "

The three entered the hotel and Jason was soon in action, silent as a shadow. He entered without making the slightest noise, closing the door in the same way. Even if they managed to get out, he would have reached them, they left behind them a very strong stench of smoke, but he preferred to finish everything immediately.

One of the boys, Drake if he did not misunderstand, was behind the counter looking for the keys to the room, while the other two were waiting for him in front of him.

"Strange," he said, "Maybe Jordan hasn't come back yet, the key is here." He took it and turned, instantly blanching and fixing a point behind the two friends. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" Chris asked.

"Holy shit, you should see your face! I thought you kow how to stand weed." Felix mocked him.

Seeing that he didn't respond and continued, apparently, to stare at the emptiness, the other two turned.

"Oh fuck " they said at the same time.

Felix stepped back, tripping on his own feet and ending up on his back. Chris instead, seeing Jason raise the ax towards his friend on the ground, with a quick gesture grabbed one of the two lamps on the counter, smashing it on the giant's head.

Jason barely seemed to notice, but in response he took the second lamp, imitating the boy. Chris, however, did not hold the blow as well, falling stunned to the ground. Not satisfied, Jason stuck the ax between his eyes.

Drake, shouting at him to stay away from him with a lot of insults in between, threw everything that was in hand, from the computer keyboard, to the paperweight, to a terracotta figure of a fisherman. Jason took it from his side of the counter, ignoring all the objects that came on him like gnats against a windshield. He grabbed the young man by the neck, lifting him a good thirty centimeters off the ground. The boy hit him with kicks and punches, but to no avail. Jason was about to tighten his grip and suffocate him when he noticed a fountain pen on the desk. Her mother had a very similar one, it was still at home, somewhere, probably. He dropped the ax and grabbed the pen, blowing the cap off with his thumb. He watched it for a few seconds, the boy still in his grip, struggling. When he returned to focus his attention on him, he froze. He couldn't see the smirk that had popped up on Jason, but somehow he could sense it.

"No! No!" He yelled, but Jason had already raised and then lowered his arm, inserting the pen straight into the eye, then pushing it deeper and deeper into the orbit.

He let go of the defenseless body, noting that the last boy had got up and was fleeing to the door.

The killer didn't think about it, he took one of the knives he had brought and threw it in Felix's direction, hitting him on the back of the neck. He collapsed on the ground instantly.

Now all that remained was to decide whether to leave everything like this or hide them too, waiting the arrival of the others.

"Thiiiis is the niiiight, it's a beauuutifuuuuul niiiiight, and we caaaaaaall it beeeeellaaa nooootteeee"

It was 3.30am and a quartet of youngsters, rather tipsy, walked in the direction of the hotel, singing the soundtrack of "Lady and the Tramp" very loudly and out of tune. They had formed a chain, putting their arms behind the back of their friends and occupying the whole sidewalk. Sophie and Cynthia in the center and their respective boyfriends, Tyler and Phil, on the sides.

Someone peeked through a newly lit window, scolding them in a very colorful way. The two couples broke the chain and ran away chuckling, arriving at their destination shortly after.

"Hey Phil, can you go to the car for a moment before we get in? I forgot my beauty case in the trunk. " Cynthia required.

"All right honey. You go, I'll join you in a bit. " The boy separated from his friends, going to the parking lot.

The remaining trio went straight to the front door, but strangely found it closed. Or rather, it seemed blocked from the inside.

"Strange ... is it stuck?" Sophie asked. The door should be always open, to allow all customers to return at their rooms during the night. It's not a very common thing, nor very safe, but in Crystal Lake there were rarely major crimes - except those related to Jason of course - and in any case there was nothing of value worth stealing there. The owner kept all the income in a hidden safe who knows where.

"It seems to be blocked from the inside, it only opens a small bit." Tyler stuck to the glass, trying to see the interior of the building. "It's all dark inside, maybe the power went out."

"What the heck?! Do we have to call someone to get it open?" Sophie snorted, annoyed by the mishap.

"Maybe there is an open back door, we can try to go see. And we'll go back to Phil. "

The three then walked to the parking lot, but when they got to the car they wished they had never set foot in Crystal Lake.

Phil's body was there, in front of the trunk, kneeling and leaning against the vehicle. On the ground and on the bodywork a lake of blood continued to widen.

But the head was not there. It was nowhere to be seen.

When Jason had lowered the door on the guy's neck over and over again it had remained closed inside the trunk.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone!

I'm late again, forgive me, but the study got in the way more overpowering than usual and it'a almost exams time.

Short chapter for this time, I didn't start with this intention, but the phrase that I used at the end seemed perfect as a closure full of suspense so I decided to divide the chapter in two, also because I wanted to update for a while.

The second part will be longer, don't worry!

See you next time!